Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I cannot get over that second one... I'm usually not interested in signatures, but I had to at least comment on these.

You have some talent man.

Reaction score
Definitely some sick siggies.

Just feeling a bit off on the first two.
For the first one, it's really sick, although, it feels like the quality was slashed a bit, and his eyes are taking me away from the focal.
As for the 2nd, I really like the fractal C4D(pretty sure I've seen that somewhere), but the light source looks like it should be from the top left(little).

Overall, these are superb! Looking forward to your future work!

Reactions: 404
dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nice one dude ! IMO all perfect.. I'm not really pro with this stuff but I know got a little knowledge about this..

Reaction score
I love all 3 of them, there is nothing you should change.

Definitely some sick siggies.

Just feeling a bit off on the first two.
For the first one, it's really sick, although, it feels like the quality was slashed a bit, and his eyes are taking me away from the focal.
As for the 2nd, I really like the fractal C4D(pretty sure I've seen that somewhere), but the light source looks like it should be from the top left(little).

Overall, these are superb! Looking forward to your future work!

God you talk poop.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
omfg, times like these i feel like hiding under a rock, seriosly you've got nice eye .. and damn those texts!

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Haven't touched Photoshop for 2 months now and felt like doing something.
Ignore the text, it was made for a friend.

DarkRood - . - RaGEZONE Forums

nice work there .. I'm not really pro in ps , but where is the light source ?

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this work is so good .. not gona lie ; you know how to use smudge very much ,, keep up the good work :)

Back