Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Work in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
working on some graphics for the game website and playing with different ideas. Thought I would post some of my endeavors.

1362593223 - Work in progress - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the images are pixelated. Start by actually using good quality images before even starting a sig.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol^ I dont think you understood the post..thanks for the feedback though...lol...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol^ I dont think you understood the post..thanks for the feedback though...lol...

Hey, if you are going to post something in the signature section that has pixelated images, terrible placement of images and terrible text, then you are going to get a comment along those lines.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh ok so if I make my own thread stating an "idea" i have and upload a quick "outline" of that idea. I should be insulted? I wasn't aware that I can't make a sig or post without "High Quality Images" because I am here to impress everyone? Ok I understand. I will never make another sig and I'll just go pout in the corner because some guy in a forum who obviously has way way too much time on his hands if he's talking about signatures like their an industry standard now. lol. It's a forum bro, stop being pissed at everyone because your life is fail.

Oh and btw feel free to ban me, report me, bash on me, whatever you would like to do, however when you are busy with that. Make sure your admin knows that you just cost him a paying customer.

Great Job!

P.S. I checked out some of your work and showed it to my co-workers...you really shouldn't be reviewing sigs other people make when you are the biggest joke I have ever seen. LMAO.

Cya Bro

Reaction score
oh ok so if I make my own thread stating an "idea" i have and upload a quick "outline" of that idea. I should be insulted? I wasn't aware that I can't make a sig or post without "High Quality Images" because I am here to impress everyone? Ok I understand. I will never make another sig and I'll just go pout in the corner because some guy in a forum who obviously has way way too much time on his hands if he's talking about signatures like their an industry standard now. lol. It's a forum bro, stop being pissed at everyone because your life is fail.

Oh and btw feel free to ban me, report me, bash on me, whatever you would like to do, however when you are busy with that. Make sure your admin knows that you just cost him a paying customer.

Great Job!

P.S. I checked out some of your work and showed it to my co-workers...you really shouldn't be reviewing sigs other people make when you are the biggest joke I have ever seen. LMAO.

Cya Bro

All I can see from this thread is a QQing Kid with 0 knowledge about what he is trying to do, someone gives him a viable feedback and he gets mad at it.

Dude, Becca post what I was going to post, Even if its an idea, never work with messed up renders/stocks, by doing that you will get your outcome even more pixelated = horrible.

If you cant handle a feedback, grab your bags and move along

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really do not know if this is just a basic idea or what. Whether if it was quickly done as an idea basis for the real version. Whether if you're just a beginner. If so, I like how the eye creates a cut from the signature. The black bg is quite dull; however, I personally like how the text stands out and is centered. Sure, the text is not completely good but mainly, it's the bg and how the signature was done. The placement of the images are actually not bad. It gives a decent effect of separating two parts. I believe that the Darcstar logo is too pixelated for how this signature was done. Just redo the signature as a smaller signature or have the person that created the Darcstar logo create a higher res version, it may look better. Just my opinion.

@ChewBecca: In my opinion, sometimes pixelated images can easily fit within signatures; However, in your post, it is coming across as 'absolute rules'. Though, I do believe you are right how it is quite pixelated and does not fit. You just honestly surprised me for the rules you posted 23 hours ago.

@Scratch: In my opinion, you could have said something more... Better rather than simply shunning a member into a 'QQing Kid' label. Something with more reason, validity, and kindness rather than stating his failures of not handling feedback.

@Azurael: Just because of ones works, whether bad or not, should not be a reason of them not commenting and giving their own feedback. I haven't seen ChewBecca's works so I am not commented about his/her works; but, some people that can not make images do and can give excellent feedback.

Honestly, you people could have gave way more feedback and commented on his/her "different ideas" in seconds rather than stating that it 'completely sucks'. Could have given better constructive criticism. Even take in consideration whether it is a beginner or not, or just a simple idea.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Auzreal, before I give my input on that piece of work there I would like you to answer this question so I can further understand what is actually going on here.

Are you asking for actual feedback on the piece of work that you have posted, or do you want us to give you feedback on your "idea"?

If you're asking for feedback on the "idea" then it'll help to tell us what it's for and what the actual idea is. Because from what I'm seeing now, I see 2 pictures, and text and I have no clue on what your "idea" is.

You might have the ability to read minds, but I assure you, I don't and I would like to know what you are actually looking for by making this thread

Reaction score
I really do not know if this is just a basic idea or what. Whether if it was quickly done as an idea basis for the real version. Whether if you're just a beginner. If so, I like how the eye creates a cut from the signature. The black bg is quite dull; however, I personally like how the text stands out and is centered. Sure, the text is not completely good but mainly, it's the bg and how the signature was done. The placement of the images are actually not bad. It gives a decent effect of separating two parts. I believe that the Darcstar logo is too pixelated for how this signature was done. Just redo the signature as a smaller signature or have the person that created the Darcstar logo create a higher res version, it may look better. Just my opinion.

@ChewBecca: In my opinion, sometimes pixelated images can easily fit within signatures; However, in your post, it is coming across as 'absolute rules'. Though, I do believe you are right how it is quite pixelated and does not fit. You just honestly surprised me for the rules you posted 23 hours ago.

@Scratch: In my opinion, you could have said something more... Better rather than simply shunning a member into a 'QQing Kid' label. Something with more reason, validity, and kindness rather than stating his failures of not handling feedback.

@Azurael: Just because of ones works, whether bad or not, should not be a reason of them not commenting and giving their own feedback. I haven't seen ChewBecca's works so I am not commented about his/her works; but, some people that can not make images do and can give excellent feedback.

Honestly, you people could have gave way more feedback and commented on his/her "different ideas" in seconds rather than stating that it 'completely sucks'. Could have given better constructive criticism. Even take in consideration whether it is a beginner or not, or just a simple idea.

After reading his reply to Becca do you think he deserves a friendly post? I don't think so, He has no right to post like that, flaming like he did:

"P.S. I checked out some of your work and showed it to my co-workers...you really shouldn't be reviewing sigs other people make when you are the biggest joke I have ever seen. LMAO."

"It's a forum bro, stop being pissed at everyone because your life is fail."

But since you asked nicely to give this QQer a feedback:

atm I see only a black bg, with 3 images on it, 1 on the left, 1 on the middle and another on the right.
0 blending, I can't find a method to make that pixelated logo working in w/e you are trying to create (I believe it's a tag right? according to the standard size you picked to work on)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Great Job!

Cya Bro

Thats funny because I havent posted signitures. Im a photographer. So nice lie there! My rules state that if you dont like something then you post WHY you dont like something. If I was breaking my own rules it would go like this:

This is poop LOL Ducking idiot why did you even post it?

Seriously.

Here is the message to mental for you:

[20:13:23] ChewBecca: Hi mental. This user wanted me to let you know that I cost you a paying customer.
[20:13:23] ChewBecca: http://forum.ragezone.com/f147/work-progress-915973/#post7508818
[20:30:33] MentaL rz: customer of what?
[20:30:44] ChewBecca: no idea.

Im a girl, so its actually some girl on a forum.

This section isnt about showcasing brilliant work. Far from it. Its actually about posting work to find out how to IMPROVE. I told you how to improve and you didnt like it.

As for the idea... Well, there wasnt much to go on that as no explanation was given.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back