Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Queen Elsa

Reaction score
Comment? :D

banzaiutd - Queen Elsa - RaGEZONE Forums

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Comment? :D

banzaiutd - Queen Elsa - RaGEZONE Forums
IMO:
- dont really like the background. Could be alot better
- the blur near her hand is bad.
- her hair looks cut off and it looks like I can see the rest of the cut hair aswell.
- borders dont look good when they dont blend with the image. In this case, a dark red or orange would have been a better border
- the render doesnt look completely blended (the left side needs a lot of work)

The image needs a lot of improvements. Blending is the biggest problem in this image. 4.7/10

Reaction score
The colours are off tbh, Red = Fire (Typically) and Blue = Ice. Elsa is a witch who uses Ice :(. Not Fire.

I'm was making a fire elsa, something like that. Lel. Oh well.

IMO:
- dont really like the background. Could be alot better
- the blur near her hand is bad.
- her hair looks cut off and it looks like I can see the rest of the cut hair aswell.
- borders dont look good when they dont blend with the image. In this case, a dark red or orange would have been a better border
- the render doesnt look completely blended (the left side needs a lot of work)

The image needs a lot of improvements. Blending is the biggest problem in this image. 4.7/10

Got it. Thanks. Will try to improve. :)

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Fire Elsa ? I think it's not suitable .. Your render seem not blend with the background & you also need the add light source .. good luck

Back