Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Recent Signatures

至死不渝
Reaction score
Putting them up for criticism. Hoping to get some tips on what to look out for.

noviceboy55 - Recent Signatures - RaGEZONE Forums

AuJKDlq - Recent Signatures - RaGEZONE Forums

noviceboy55 - Recent Signatures - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the signatures themselves are decent quality, but lack focal point and the texts on every single one is taking attention from rest of the work...

sorry but they just dont work at all and tbh I dont even know where to start critisizing them.

1.focal
2,texts [READABLITY & POSITIONING!!]
3.positioning
4.lighting
5.contrast, colours, sharpness/blurryness rate
6.finishing touches

note:the last one with just the white text would have been an okay tag, but the 2 other animated texts overlapping face of the render TOTALLY ruin it. NEVER EVER ovelap the whole main render with a text.

至死不渝
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments! There's a few points I would like to clarify
For the second point on texts' readability and positioning, I have problems getting the readability and positioning because I don't want the text to look excluded from the picture. As such, I try to make it blend by overlay-ing it with the rest of the picture (thus reducing visibility) and place it towards the centre to make it seem significant (I would think that the text is as important as the render image). Maybe there's a better way I could go about doing this?

For the fifth point on contrast. People have actually mentioned it to me before on how the background should be blurred to make the render image stand out but never really explained why. Personally I never saw the render image as something important enough for me to neglect the details in the background.

For the sixth point on finishing touches, what do you mean o_o?

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the first one is good but you might wana change the font to make it more clear
the second one was the best because it had nice colors and it fits the render
the third one is nice but i didnt understand what is it about
the fourth one is the one i didnt really like bcuz the font isnt nice and the animating is bad and its not pleasy to the eyes
good job :)

and sorry for the bad English :p

至死不渝
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments. I agree with all the points. For the fourth one, I actually didn't realise that the text looked bad until a few days after I made it. It was done to make it more visible but I guess it backfired.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments. I agree with all the points. For the fourth one, I actually didn't realise that the text looked bad until a few days after I made it. It was done to make it more visible but I guess it backfired.

plus the siggie itself is small :p

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1 & 2, great. 3 & 4 awful.
( I liked the position of the text in the first one, although not as much in the 2nd one. 3rd one, the font and white text is awful yet I somehow like the background despite the big black thing. And 4th, awful animation that ruined it all along with a bad font. You should also look at the hair to the right of your render, it doesn't look very good as it doesn't blend with the background. )

Else then that, good job.

Back