Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Sig+Avatar] Something I made for a friend

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
My friend Reece didn't like his current avatar and signature so he asked me to make them for him, and I did. It's not great, the anime probably doesn't match with the background but you know, he liked it so that's all that matters really, but here it is, feel free to give your opinions. :):

Razer - [Sig+Avatar] Something I made for a friend - RaGEZONE Forums

Razer - [Sig+Avatar] Something I made for a friend - RaGEZONE Forums

Hope it's alright!:):

I also removed a hat that was on the anime character as it looked rather odd, so I didn't just stick a render onto a background etc.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Well, i don't really like your design text on it, but other than that it's looking decent, i like the avatar more though :D

Haha I thought the same, he said I could add a copyright onto it so I thought I'd might aswell, and it wouldn't show up anywhere else so I put it there, but yeah thanks for the feedback, and I like the avatar more aswell, in my opinion. :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's really cluttered and random. There isn't really any blending and tbh the solar flare effect is really the only 'gfx-like' think that was added to it. And the, "a slurp design" thing really kills it. I get not wanting your work ripped or stolen, but the fact is, if someone really wants to steal it, they'll just use your name and then steal it or they'll find a way to cover it.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
It's really cluttered and random. There isn't really any blending and tbh the solar flare effect is really the only 'gfx-like' think that was added to it. And the, "a slurp design" thing really kills it. I get not wanting your work ripped or stolen, but the fact is, if someone really wants to steal it, they'll just use your name and then steal it or they'll find a way to cover it.

I didn't at one point state this is intended to be GFX based. Random being the aim of the signature, I think I perfected success in that aspect. Cluttered? The font is big, and it has an image to the side, It consists of 2 layers, not including the copyright or background layer, in all fairness I wouldn't say that is overly cluttered. Also this is my first attempt of anything graphical ever, however your criticism was constructive and informed me of aspects I can improve in, so I thank you for that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cluttered is not determined by the amount of effects used, it is how they are used and the manor. My intent is not to be rude, I simply believe that the best way to learn is through real criticism, not people trying to sugar coat things.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont like the little text, catches to much attention but the bg and the whole idea of it is nice.

Back