Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

First Sig - Grenadier

Reaction score
This is my first attempt at a sig :D

1 - First Sig - Grenadier - RaGEZONE Forums

2 - First Sig - Grenadier - RaGEZONE Forums

please let me know what you think :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks pretty average dude :), good colors but maybe... add abit more abstract to it possibly.

overall ill rate this 5/10, great first attempt at a sig!

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Looks pretty simple, but it's nice. Try adding more effects/features perhaps?:): +like.

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it looks decent for an first signature, but you should really watch some tutorials, because they are the best way to learn making sigs and everything with photoshop :O

Reaction score
Yeah, it looks decent for an first signature, but you should really watch some tutorials, because they are the best way to learn making sigs and everything with photoshop :O

I have always been scared of Photoshop, it is one of them software i don't dare to go near, i imagine it as being heavy and to many interfaces, it would do my head in lol.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I have always been scared of Photoshop, it is one of them software i don't dare to go near, i imagine it as being heavy and to many interfaces, it would do my head in lol.

Its actually quite easy to learn the basics, I just play around with it and thats the way I learn stuff or if you don't like that then watch some tutorials on photoshop and learn the basics then you will find new stuff when you take alook.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score

Mate PhotoShop is not all that hard, I've been doing it for nearly 5 years, it gets fun. You can also use plenty of resources to make your images look more creative and a lot lot better. An effect I like to do is get an image, possibly an anime character, duplicate it, find a stripe pattern. Then I'll give the original anime character layer a pattern overlay, and it being the stripe pattern. Then I lower the opacity on the duplicated layer for a nice stripe effect on the character. You can also erase some parts on the original layer, so that you can have certain parts striped and others normal, such as having only the hair and face striped. Love this little effect, figured it out myself but I'm sure lots of people have done it before.

EDIT: If you need any PhotoShop help, add me on MSN or send me a private message here. MSN is in signature.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Second one is the best, Altho it's plain try adding a little more eye-catching details to it as you progress you will see the difference and look back one day at this and be like :O!

Back