Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SIG] Queen

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Weeew!

Hello guys, I haven't made a sig in a big while and I must say - I CAN'T DO ANYTHING AT ALLL!!!!!

Everything I tried for lightning wouldnt work, and the sig itself looks like it was some random effects placed there...

I'll try to get back on track as where I was b4 so please help me :D

Creeps - [SIG] Queen - RaGEZONE Forums

Any CC is welcome, and please refrain from posting just something like "I like it, nice", or "Ew it sucks dude". If you don't like it, tell me why. THe same goes for liking.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Weeew!

Hello guys, I haven't made a sig in a big while and I must say - I CAN'T DO ANYTHING AT ALLL!!!!!

Everything I tried for lightning wouldnt work, and the sig itself looks like it was some random effects placed there...

I'll try to get back on track as where I was b4 so please help me :D

Creeps - [SIG] Queen - RaGEZONE Forums

Any CC is welcome, and please refrain from posting just something like "I like it, nice", or "Ew it sucks dude". If you don't like it, tell me why. THe same goes for liking.

Honestly, your C4D placement is fine, it doesn't look that bad. However, the lighting does need some work, try using the Dodge/Burn tool to create the focal, then use light sources to support it.

Like so;
4xNqyKs - [SIG] Queen - RaGEZONE Forums

Overrall, 7/10

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The text is the only thing that throws it off for me. Everything else looks just fine.

With text: 7/10
Without text: 8.5/10

Nice work keep it up.

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ah thanks :D

I'm still very rusty and many of my resources have been deleted already.

Lightning has always been my weak part, unfortunately. I find that lightning makes up like 80% of a sig...

Noctorious, could you please link some light source packs or single images?

THanks for the feedback :D

Reaction score
Ah thanks :D

I'm still very rusty and many of my resources have been deleted already.

Lightning has always been my weak part, unfortunately. I find that lightning makes up like 80% of a sig...

Noctorious, could you please link some light source packs or single images?

THanks for the feedback :D
Light source packs? Haha, no, I don't use em'.

Use the Burn/Dodge tool at roughly 85-90% exposure.
Burn around the focal.
Dodge on the focal.
When using the dodge tool, make sure not to overkill it, just lightly and slowly touch up on key areas(reflections, focal areas, etcetc).

To create a custom light source, grab a 200px-300px Soft brush on White.
Carefully place your light source according to your focal, and make sure not to make it too bright, as the Burn/Dodge tool will kinda kill it.

Back