Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[sig]Quick sig

Reaction score
It does look very rushed. As z1ls said, spend more time on it and concentrate, otherwise improvement will never be an option. Also, is that smudging I can see around his/her hair? If not, hair colour of the person really needs to be different, blends in way too much imo.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Made a little quick "remix" of the first one. Maybe you can get some ideas from it. Took me maybe about 5 minutes, which is probably less than what I would have spent on writing criticism, and gives a more visual idea as well.
RageZooner - [sig]Quick sig - RaGEZONE Forums

2SP8E - [sig]Quick sig - RaGEZONE Forums

I know it's not good, but I didn't have access to PSD file, and I really don't have much time to spend on it.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I like it lol,btw it didn't took me 5mins to make the sig,thats why i don't do any of these good cuz i don't give them enough time,and i make them with gimp cuz of simplicity.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I like it lol,btw it didn't took me 5mins to make the sig,thats why i don't do any of these good cuz i don't give them enough time,and i make them with gimp cuz of simplicity.
I meant that it took me 5mins to "remix" it. So, it doesn't take a lot of time to give an image a bit more depth, a bit more dynamic lightning. Even if these things don't look perfect on my version, at least they're there :)
Also gimp explains some. Gimp sucks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not bad, I'm not really into the font tho.
But for a quick 5 minute rush, this is pretty decent.

Back