Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Siggy. Kirito :)

Reaction score
RckyCls - New Siggy. Kirito :) - RaGEZONE Forums

Rate it. Then comment. Thankyou. :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks awesome. Good work on it. Love Kirito.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Perhaps a more creative font choice? Other than that, really nice.

JavaScript Is Best Script
Reaction score
Orange flares in smoke doesnt seem to fit in (i have a weird sense of design) but other than that really nice!

Reaction score
I love your style, and i actually looked at the font and loved it. You should share the name of it so i can steal it.

Rating 8/10

Reaction score
Personally when I see signatures with the render or focal point in the side of the canvas, I expect there to be more on the opposite side so it "evens" out the atmosphere. For this signature, the left side looks more "heavy" even tho there is just a render there, and the right side is empty.
Also I'm guessing the focal point was supposed to be the render, but I notice the right side the first. The blending of the render is good, kudos on that.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice work, kind of reminds me of the style i use....making use of clouds as its base and giving the tone to it with tons of layers in different modes and topping it off with blurred,distorted and stroked layers

...one thing that COULD be added to it is a thin grey border, which i think would make it more usable on black backgrounds.

if you dont mind can i have the psd?

Last edited:
Back