Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New signature.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
rawr
ezpzzz - New signature. - RaGEZONE Forums

Might remove the airplanes because I don't like them

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
that looks sick ; i love the black & white coloring

Reaction score
Looks great, I agree with removing the airplanes, also at the bottom left what is that random black box with text?
And the edges of the render could use some blending with the background, to me for some reason it looks like its just pasted there.
Great job though, I love it.

@Offtopic : Let's get this section back and running, instead of just liking, let's see some comments rolling around :lol:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Looks great, I agree with removing the airplanes, also at the bottom left what is that random black box with text?
And the edges of the render could use some blending with the background, to me for some reason it looks like its just pasted there.
Great job though, I love it.

@Offtopic : Let's get this section back and running, instead of just liking, let's see some comments rolling around :lol:

It's a stock that's why.
-Thanks everyone.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
remove the planes they do look poopy! otherwise nizeee

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Like the color scheme, but I would trim it down a bit. Don't you think it's a bit tall?

Back