Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My first Signature i've ever made [LP]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am new to GFX, I use PS because i know for sure if i didn't my sigs would look Worse than this and i don't want that. well i made this one if its not up to scratch maybe someone could link me to a good tut for making a Signature.

Well here it is

Ragezone-Signature-1 - My first Signature i've ever made [LP] - RaGEZONE Forums CLICK PICTURE FOR LARGER PICTURE

Feedback please, i would appreciate it. :p

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dont distort the render. Just makes everything else look instantly worse.

Reaction score
If you want to resize the render (making it smaller) without making it get out of proportion to the original, press ctrl+t (transform) and hold shift, then
drag the corners down, this will help with re-sizing.

When you make a tag, try not to make the text that large, so it takes more space then the focal point (the main part where you want your viewers to get their eyes on first).
Also, I advise that you put your text around one designated point, in that signature you have your text placed in two different positions, which throws the signature off.

Try following some tutorials on how to create/find a background that works with the render, and try to find some tuts on how to blend the render with the background.
I only advise using a white background when you have enough effects/edits around the focal to make it stand out more then the bright white background.

Get familiar with using C4D's and try finding some basic signature tutorials first, and then gradually moving on to harder tutorials.
Good luck!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Good first signature, but I would suggest adding a simple black on white border, like you see in my avatar. Makes everything look so much better IMO...and I've been seeing a bunch of other people with it in their sigs and avas too (just like Scratch)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cool. Its a nice picture, and even states what you are intrested in.
Maybe it will get you some coding jobs :)

Back