Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Signature Section Rules [JULY 16TH UPDATE, READ BEFORE POSTING]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
These rules only pertain to the Signature section of The Portfolio section. The following rules have been made to, hopefully, cut down the spam and to have better comments on the signatures that are posted here. Simply posting "Looks nice", really isn't going to help out the original poster, so therefore, these rules will be established.

The Rules
Last Updated: July 16th, 2009

• No one worded or vague posts. Please actually give a reason for liking or disliking a signature. It will benefit everyone. Also, do not just quote someone saying "I agree with this post". Give your own opinion, or sort of "piggy-back" of what they said. Ex: "Good job." "Looks nice." "I like it."
Penalty: Warning for 1st offense - Infractions for any other time it continues.

• No flaming other users and their creations. This is pretty obvious, but if you're going to post a comment on someone's tag, don't say "It sucks, like you." or "It fails, stop making signatures." etc.
Penalty: Immediate infraction.

• You may post multiple threads for different signatures, but if your are going to post MORE than one at ONE time, then put them in one topic. Just use common sense and don't go overboard.
Penalty: Warning for 1st and 2nd offense - Infractions for any other time it continues.

• I will now be deleting comments such as "Thanks for the comments", "Welcome back", and simply "Good job" posts. I've been thinking about this for a while, and I too, have done this, and have seen this alot. And quite frankly, I see no reason for it, so if I see any posts like this, it will be automatically deleted.
Penalty: Warning for 1st and 2nd offense - Infractions for any other time it continues.

Rules are subject to change at any time, and there can be additions at any time, whenever a MOD sees fit to do so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back