Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Signatures

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is my showcase of some of my signatures.
They're nothing compared to some of the great artists on here, but I like them.

I'm open to critics. I think it helps improve my future signatures.
These are only a small chunk of the sigs I've created.
The rest are at

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The current sig that you are wearing is great( the text & efx ). I like the way you blend in the renders.
Though in the vegeta sig, you have messed up. You need to work on your typography.

You can find good resources over here http://forum.ragezone.com/f145/
If you need any help, hit me up a pm.
What software do you use?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the positive criticism, and yeah I think I need a lot of work with my Signatures.
The Vegeta signature is actually the oldest, and that was from an earlier time before I started to make them a bit better.
I'll be sure to check out some of the tutorials, but I like to learn on my own sometimes. It feels like more of an accomplishment.
And I use Photoshop CC.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the positive criticism, and yeah I think I need a lot of work with my Signatures.
The Vegeta signature is actually the oldest, and that was from an earlier time before I started to make them a bit better.
I'll be sure to check out some of the tutorials, but I like to learn on my own sometimes. It feels like more of an accomplishment.
And I use Photoshop CC.

Nice.
Learning on your own is a good thing, but for that you need to be familiar with the basics like depth, lightning etc.
Good luck mate, keep em coming!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice.
Learning on your own is a good thing, but for that you need to be familiar with the basics like depth, lightning etc.
Good luck mate, keep em coming!
Thanks for the support <3

Back