Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Signatures Broak

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Time without knowing it is to use photoshop, and I forgot to use it

Broak - Signatures Broak - RaGEZONE Forums

Broak - Signatures Broak - RaGEZONE Forums

Constructive criticism please. Greetings!​

Reaction score
First one:
It's simple and there is pretty much nothing I can say about it. It does what its supposed to I guess.

Second one:
The render is not properly blended with the background. It just looks like it was slapped on the canvas after the background was slapped onto the canvas. Also the background's light source is coming from the bottom left going towards to the top right but the render does not follow that same light.

Good luck on future projects.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First one:
It's simple and there is pretty much nothing I can say about it. It does what its supposed to I guess.

Second one:
The render is not properly blended with the background. It just looks like it was slapped on the canvas after the background was slapped onto the canvas. Also the background's light source is coming from the bottom left going towards to the top right but the render does not follow that same light.

Good luck on future projects.

Thanks for your opinion, I'm really a novice in the design and am not gust people will see tutorials because it gives me a lot of laziness.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
gurb hammered the nail with cnc.

It looks good to me though.
Keep it up mate :thumbup1:

Back