Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Some signatures from last half year...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
CnC appreciated.

note: Yes, reusing some elements, no need to mention that one, NOR beating scanlines to death, it's obvious, just experiementing with it.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
On the first tag, my attention goes straight towards the text, because it is really well done to be honest. I cannot understand the focal. The effects are great on this one.

The second tag is good. Love the depth you've given and also the atmo is nice. Not sure on the text, but good effort though.

And the final tag is okay, but I really love what you've done above the text. The lower texts are not readable.

I like your style of making tags, but sometimes it is too bright. Keep it up mate!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
practise sig with million things tried on it :D nothing like my style though... just experimenting on it to try and learn new things and techniques.

thanks for the feedback. and for record text has always kinda been my weak point, been trying to do something about it lately without much results to show as of yet.

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The second and third signature looks amazing in my opinion, even though the text is a tiny bit hard to read it still suits the overall feel of the signatures. Also, you've blended the signatures really well, giving them a great look. Love your font choices, expect for the first one. You must've improved a lot since you made that first, cause the second and third is way way better then the first one.

Nice job!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks detox :D I kinda disagree about getting better, sure second and third are worlds apart from the first one, BUT Ive made works of similiar level than these before, It's just that my level of making signatures isnt consistent and relies on many things....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sotw entries for an another gfx forum's sotw, which allows 3 entries per participant.

KraMer - Some signatures from last half year... - RaGEZONE Forums

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I love your second work there, great job. Could've had some more depth, but at the same time I kinda liked it being a bit plain. Kinda adds to the darkness.

Good job, once again! :):

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
requestwork!

notes:

-first 2 slides are straight ripoffs from cinematic, only animated texts laid over the originals

-the knight animation on the last bit is reuse of my older animation request for an another now long gone server

-few things bother me to no ends; why didnt i sync together subtexts of the second slide, fourth slide.. well basically entire text animation is from deep within the dark place... maybe ill fix em someday lol... maybe.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
some new works!!

as you can see 3 of them are requestworks for the same project as the banner above is for.

the sig I made for myself is latest of them and uses a the advertising event banner as basis with new c4ds and remade colourscheme, albeit close to the original.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They all look good, altho the round corners are not my cup of tea, but those are not exactly signatures, more like banners including the one you made for yourself.

Reaction score
First and second are just ... noobish. The font shadow, and the ugly gradient ruins it all ...

The advertising poster would have been MUCH better with printed typeface rather than that futuristic gradient font you used as title .... it doesn't give the feeling of a burnt paper at all even though clearly that was your intention.

Keep up the good work, also that doesn't count as a "Signature".

Back