Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Simple Yet Cool Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is my Signature for my upcoming community. I think its stylish but simple and it will replacing my current Signature. i'm still new Photoshop and still toying around with concepts and designs. Any Constructive Criticism And Positive Comments Are Welcome.
uizOeDV - Simple Yet Cool Signature - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL looks epic man, i can never make something like yours

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks Duck still Photoshop it's pretty easy to do once u have learnt how to do it :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a few tips, or something I'd like you to try out:
- make the stroke thinner, like it should be 75% of what it is now, change it a tad to blue, just a bit not too much (dark blue)
- make inner glow solid and change its color to a very light grey.
- Align the letters? (I don't know if it would look good, but it is an option; you can change that by moving each letter in paragraph settings, or was it the font settings.. anyway, you should see there a box that modifies the vertical position of the selected letter/text (Y coordinate).
Other than the cut image, it's not so much of a great logo, but the font got potential. Cheers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I prefer to use Paint.NET for design because it's easier and simple. This logo looks pretty cool but I think you should add a background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back