Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Another simple tag

Reaction score
fSeI2as - Another simple tag - RaGEZONE Forums

Feel free to use it as long as you don't credit it as your own

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
I love that there isn't alot going on in the picture so you can focus on the character in the middle.
Do think the lensflary thing on his eye is a bit to crispy or pixally but you probably intented it to be that way.

Reaction score
I love that there isn't alot going on in the picture so you can focus on the character in the middle.
Do think the lensflary thing on his eye is a bit to crispy or pixally but you probably intented it to be that way.

Yeah I over sharpened it so it brought a little bit of attention to the eye. Glad you caught that.

Rey

The Shrewd
Reaction score
Imo:

-The character has been sharpened alot that made it look bad, if it had been sharpened once or atleast edge sharpened it would look way better than this.
-The eye lens flare should be blurred because it doesn't look right.
-It would look better if it has a stroke or a border.
-Lens flares behind the character should be blurred and gradiented with the bg so it can be blended correctly.

Rating:
For the work : 6/10
For the looks: 7.5/10

Reaction score
Imo:

-The character has been sharpened alot that made it look bad, if it had been sharpened once or atleast edge sharpened it would look way better than this.
-The eye lens flare should be blurred because it doesn't look right.
-It would look better if it has a stroke or a border.
-Lens flares behind the character should be blurred and gradiented with the bg so it can be blended correctly.

Rating:
For the work : 6/10
For the looks: 7.5/10

- Character looks fine, its just the eye that was sharpened.
- There is no lens flare on the eye, it's just a light white brush set to linear dodge @ 35%
- There is pretty much nothing that looks better with a stroke or a border lol
- Once again, didn't use a single lense flare this tag

Rating for you trying to give a rating: 0/10

Kappa

Last edited:

Rey

The Shrewd
Reaction score
- Character looks fine, its just the eye that was sharpened.
- There is no lens flare on the eye, it's just a light white brush set to linear dodge @ 35%
- There is pretty much nothing that looks better with a stroke or a border lol
- Once again, didn't use a single lense flare this tag

Rating for you trying to give a rating: 0/10

Kappa

-Wrong, the chatacter has been sharpened THEN blurred afterwards.
-By saying "lens flare" i meant the idea of the brush/pattern you used on the eyes
-It's just my opinion
-Also i meant the brush.

Like i said, its "IMO" so you can either take it or leave it, i wasn't trying to be hateful i was trying to be helpful.

Back