Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sub Zero.

Visit my hompage
Reaction score
I would really appreciate the constructive criticism to help me improve.
Vi3tb0i2ty - Sub Zero. - RaGEZONE Forums

v2
Vi3tb0i2ty - Sub Zero. - RaGEZONE Forums

Visit my hompage
Reaction score
I appreciate the constructive criticism. I will work on that.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good work!

-Work on blending a bit more -- there is too much blue too.
-The size coulda been better. ( A good size for this type of render would have been 450x275)
-The text is extremely bland, and badly placed. Try placing the text somewhere around sub zero's right shoulder, and playing with different fonts/effects. (such as stroke, outer glow, etc.)
-look for better backgrounds, atm it's pretty much just a few sub zeros.

Feel free to update and post again, I'd be happy to give more comments!

Rey

The Shrewd
Reaction score
It's amazing! BUT..

Try to blur the back of SubZero, specially the shining brush.

Reaction score
I think the whole perspective is wrong, maybe you should have cut it down to the shoulders enlarged the render to make it the focal then added some nice complimentary CD4's around the image that blend and add a nice flow. Play around with photofilters they can add a really nice final touch you could also have added some cool magical/lightning effects around his hand to give it some nice action.

Text wise the font is just the wrong choice, I suck at text myself but maybe a little bigger and try to find a font that compliments the rest of the piece blending in but not too much. It's ok to leave the text out too don't feel like you need to put it in the signature I often leave out the text when I just can't get it right.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You need to add a little more on that background 'çause it looks plain.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think with another background would be better

Back