• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Tag i did

Reaction score
nrfOy2H - Tag i did - RaGEZONE Forums

pCQ81N7 - Tag i did - RaGEZONE Forums

Nothing too special lol.​

Mod sorry, i thought i was in the signature section, Could you please move the thread to signature? thanks.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Second render a bit too pixely for me. But the rest is done awesomely well.

EDIT: maybe the lightsource from the second one is a bit odd

Reaction score
Well it looks as if the light would come from the right like I did in the picture beneath, instead of at the top centre where you put it. If yours isnt the light source and just a glow leave it like that it doesnt look ugly or anything.

Mine isnt perfect either tho

Rain - Tag i did - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Well it looks as if the light would come from the right like I did in the picture beneath, instead of at the top centre where you put it. If yours isnt the light source and just a glow leave it like that it doesnt look ugly or anything.

Mine isnt perfect either tho

ooooh haha yea no i get what you mean.
That exact spot was annoying me to be honest but i made this when i was litterally waiting for a friend. It came out nicely sadly not perfect.
But thats how it is i suppose.

But good to know we are on the same level haha.

Reaction score
ooooh haha yea no i get what you mean.
That exact spot was annoying me to be honest but i made this when i was litterally waiting for a friend. It came out nicely sadly not perfect.
But thats how it is i suppose.

But good to know we are on the same level haha.

While you were replying I tried making it a bit clearer. Even tho you get what I mean I'm still going to show how I imagined the location of the light source
I was thinking of one of these lines. probably the first or second one

Reaction score
pCQ81N7 - Tag i did - RaGEZONE Forums

Hope this is better

if you want i can give you the psd lol.

P.S
04a8aa97261f76c1d19b18a7c0395c5a - Tag i did - RaGEZONE Forums

The idea of the light at first was the light in the back, Which i blured and at the back making it look like the light was coming from the back.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back