Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TAG] Burning

♥ me, I'm an Artist.
Reaction score
Slati93 - [TAG] Burning - RaGEZONE Forums

c&c appreciated :3

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Very nice! Clean and simple. The only thing I don't particularly like is the text, i.e font and color.
If it were changed, it'd be perfect imho.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I really dont like the empty space on the left and right. I think that if you put the girl further to the left, and had the empty space there it would look better, but im not too sure about it. Its something I would need to see to be sure about.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I really dont like the empty space on the left and right. I think that if you put the girl further to the left, and had the empty space there it would look better, but im not too sure about it. Its something I would need to see to be sure about.

Wouldn't work, imho. Mainly because she's leaning to the left, so having her face so close to the edge, and all that blank space behind her; It just wouldn't look right to me.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't work, imho. Mainly because she's leaning to the left, so having her face so close to the edge, and all that blank space behind her; It just wouldn't look right to me.

There are so many cases in photography where this exact example works fantastically. It applies to all forms of art. Its called 3rds. As she is so close to being dead centre it makes it look like she is really out of place with all the dead space around her. Having her to the left or right (imo would look better to the left) would means that she is in 2/3 of the frame and look like she is suppose to be there.
When doing this though, I do mean to crop the extra space down a bit too, cropping up the bottom as well as the side to maintain the height to width ratio.

Back