Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Weapon Tags

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well you did advance a lot. I think I couldn't re-create those signatures , text still doesn't blend too well though.

yeah thank for the feedback , the text on the second one doesnt't blend because I forget to change it to other colour

-Via Tapatalk-

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yeah that mine , If you don't believe you can check my sig gallery in this section and I have post the cs sig at devbest forum's chatbox

Last edited:
dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
okay ..

REMOVED
REMOVED

still don't believe it ?

Reaction score
alright cool, thanks.

your text needs work. it's too plain and simple and strangely incorporated. the sigs lose their aesthetic pleasure.

try searching for some tuts on it. place it more around the focal and don't make it strike out too much or blend in too much.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
alright cool, thanks.

your text needs work. it's too plain and simple and strangely incorporated. the sigs lose their aesthetic pleasure.

try searching for some tuts on it. place it more around the focal and don't make it strike out too much or blend in too much.

thank for advice ! Really appreciate it .. Gonna watch some tut on youtube..

Back