Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

2.2.3 Ranger Precision Skill Buff

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
was this broken in 2.2.3? because i have checked the files and they match but there is no additional 30 accuracy

Reaction score
was that add accuracy to stat in 2232?
as far as i know, there's a lot of accuracy,
general accuracy (appear in stat)
skill accuracy, force accuracy, close, range -> (all of this kind did not appear in stat if i'm not wrong)
such as acute, if i'm not wrong, it increase 3 kind of accuracy...
CMIIW

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well take for instance the Basic Accuracy Buff in melee when you buff it it gives 30 accuracy. but the Basic buff "Precision" for rangers it says there it gives accuracy but when i buff no additional 30 is given.. i have checked both skill.dat and skillforce.dat they both match. also additional info to it Accuracy buff for melee and Precision buff for rangers have the same values. so Precision buff should give 30 accuracy when used.

I have found it here in the forums about Precision Skill buff bug that is fixed using RVShield 2.2.3 zone. i have not yet tested it yet though.

It says here Precision skill implemented link: http://forum.ragezone.com/f479/release-rv-shield-2-2-a-1041043/

---edit---

Its been asked in the forum by someone but unanswered. Any ideas about MAU accuracy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
ain't that one the same with rv-shield v3 source in release section?
perhaps it's miss translation, since it's copy paste, and basically from russian to english by google translate i believe, the only thing i found in rv-shield source is altering the accuracy/dodge formula of skill and force
and also based the function it self, i found difference of accuracy,
you could check accute of cora buff,...
it give 4 kind of buff/effect which consist of skill accuracy, force accuracy (in the last conteffect)
param index of 30 and 31
you can see this one :
this is the attack of skill formula (not sure how accurate this pict)
basically, i can assume that 30 is skill accuracy while 40 is basic accuracy

and also force formula :
31 is force accuracy

the rest is my assume/theory :
so i assume there's different effect of accuracy, skill, force, close, range accuracy
and not everything is shown in stat...
i'm not testing everything tho' :D:

-----edit----
after some recheck
i also found that acc effect for example, you make an ele to have accuracy effect (effectcode : 3 (refer to enum/effect released in forum)
it only give accuracy for close, range, but not skill and force accuracy, that rv-shield give skill and buff accuracy when effectcode 3 is called :p:
hope you understand it, i'm not sure how to explain it :D:

---edit2---
MAU accuracy is the same as normal attack/general attack (without skill/force)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
-----edit----
after some recheck
i also found that acc effect for example, you make an ele to have accuracy effect (effectcode : 3 (refer to enum/effect released in forum)
it only give accuracy for close, range, but not skill and force accuracy, that rv-shield give skill and buff accuracy when effectcode 3 is called :p:
hope you understand it, i'm not sure how to explain it :D:

Yes i clearly understand this part. So its risky using this zone then. it could potentially screw up the dodge..

---edit2---
MAU accuracy is the same as normal attack/general attack (without skill/force)

About this one its not clear to me. does it have to be edited in zone? or the server files it self? and what part of the mau? i dont see any accuracy related stuff on the arms though. Im kinda lost with the mau when it comes to accu.

Thanks for the reply by the way liker

Upvote 0
Reaction score
i can't say it's dangerous, since the official one did not increase the accuracy of skill/force accuracy, and look like it cause problem in game people with a lot of dodge will probably get a lot of miss...
but this rv-shield also get rid of addition +100 in the formula...
not sure if it's balance tho'

i'm not so sure about that, but from _unitpart_fld
the only thing being used on avoid/accuracy calculation is :
m_nAttMastery

Upvote 0
Back