Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

6 CW's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
so myself and freedom are doig some work on a new server anyways we just successfully added 6 cws :D so it is confirmed to be possible

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
lol liker thats actualy incorrect u can successfully add 6 Cw's within the ini without any zone edits ive done it i just wanted to put the wheels turning to see others make things like this happen and the fact ive confirmed its possible means others will try and do the same thats the reason for this thread to start a discussion and ideas as well as prove its possible and has been done so others can try and not wonder is it even possible

Upvote 0
Reaction score
So instead of both of you trying to turn it around on liker.
How about doing the right thing in a discussion thread.
You know... actually discussing what you did in detail.
Instead of "ewww I accomplished something in an .ini file"...
Come on guys, ease up and put the details. Otherwise, this isn't a very good discussion.
Cheers

Side note, sounded more like bragging, without any extra details. MHO

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Its Better to read like this.

>Hey Guys, We successfuly added 6 cw's on our server. And its Possible without using any Modules.<

Not like "so myself and freedom" soo proud :)

But anyway no need to argue, Good Luck And Have Fun :)

Reactions: DNC
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Its Better to read like this.

>Hey Guys, We successfuly added 6 cw's on our server. And its Possible without using any Modules.<

Not like "so myself and freedom" soo proud :)

But anyway no need to argue, Good Luck And Have Fun :)

Sort of agree. Still missing the details.
What is the discussion? If that is all there was.
Sounds more like a statement of fact.

No arguments here, just stating the facts and keeping it from escalating.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
if i'm not wrong, if you didnt hex edit your ZONE, it will load setting from the current ini, and there's only 3 set up, what i mean is like chip HP,
you can set the HP chip differently from the first war, second war, and the 3rd...
but without hexing the zone, i'm sure your schedule.dat will take setting only from either 1, 2 or 3 on m_nEventInfo2
but you can't write 4, 5 and 6 in it...
hence you can't set 4th, 5th, 6th chip HP differently...
and instead only able to use either 1, 2, or 3rd setting...
that is if i remember correctly, it's been a while tho' i'm not touching extra CW
i know everything about schedule.dat because i have been messing a lot with it both in the file and in the zone, but sometimes i do forget...
not sure if you understand my point here about chip hp, and the setting tho'...

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yes but liker u add lines after those cw times evenly apart so there is 3 more in the same spot then add the 3 new chipwars in the ini;s and it takes easly and the times arent sharing i believe its ever 4 hours now or ever 3 hours theres a chipwar ive confirmed a total of 5 chipwars that activate.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
extra CW depend on how you set it...
wrong time on schedule result in wrong cw, too much cw is also bad, you have to set the ini to configure how long cw running, normal cw would run 2 hour, countdown 1 hour, which make it 3 hour, and 1 more hour for free time if i'm not wrong, which total 4 hour...
unless you set it correctly, the cw will messed up...

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ya what your sayng is true but you dont need to hex the zone to complete this task it can be done via other means which ive achived and if my partner agrees ill release the files but i have to speak with him first

Reactions: DNC
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
lol well my partner as spoken but ive given the scene a few hints on how to do it within this discussion and liker i didnt give away his files i simply stated if freedom allowed me to ill release them freedom says no then all your left with is hints :)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
lol well my partner as spoken but ive given the scene a few hints on how to do it within this discussion and liker i didnt give away his files i simply stated if freedom allowed me to ill release them freedom says no then all your left with is hints :)
i dont really need the hint, since i can do it myself, but i do love to see people help each other,..
and it's not that i dont want to share it, but i want to see someone else help each other first ;)

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Liker who cares if u need it or not why dont u shut up and stop getting off topic on my post seriously stop stalking me all u do is talk poop in my posts and frankly im getting really sick and tired of it i even had a friend msg me today and said to me man liker is really getting of topic on your post hes a crappy mod. so seriously get a life..... start following your own rules..... you tell me not to give off topic but look at you man are u above the rule?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Liker who cares if u need it or not why dont u shut up and stop getting off topic on my post seriously stop stalking me all u do is talk poop in my posts and frankly im getting really sick and tired of it i even had a friend msg me today and said to me man liker is really getting of topic on your post hes a crappy mod. so seriously get a life..... start following your own rules..... you tell me not to give off topic but look at you man are u above the rule?
what i do is questioning about hint, or something like that, your thread is nothing except bragging your friend's work? there's no clue, no hint, and nothing to discuss, well, this thread is better to be closed then, since there's really nothing to discuss in the first place -_-"

i dont really care about what people say, if you have problem with me, go tell super or mental

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back