Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Accuracy & Dodge

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Guys i have a 2.2.3.2 RF server. I have a question regarding on accuracy and dodge.
The question is, how do i edit the accuracy/dodge in each upgrade that you do?

Thank You in advance!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i believe it's in itemupgrade.dat...
just for a suggestion, i mean no harm/no mean for insulting...
it's easiest to look on your script folder first if you want to edit something,
it's much easier that way...
i myself only took 5 minutes to figured it out :):
good point XD btw for that ive seen the upgrade patterns. But I kinda dont umderstand which to change. My problem is people in my server is complaining that even though they have a +6 grace gloves they are having a hard time hitting someone with a +5 mercy boots.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
good point XD btw for that ive seen the upgrade patterns. But I kinda dont umderstand which to change. My problem is people in my server is complaining that even though they have a +6 grace gloves they are having a hard time hitting someone with a +5 mercy boots.

it's not only boot factor...
if i'm not wrong, don't make your dodge higher than 300, there'll be sure miss everytime...
:/:
it's depend on dodge and their accuracy :/:

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
look on itemupgrade.dat if you want to change for mercy upgrade...
use dat editor, you should learn it by yourself, it was easy...
everything is here already...
hmmmm does it have to do with itemupgrade if my problem is that those people that who have a +6 grace gloves they still csnt hit those people whos wearijg a +5 mercy boots?

Upvote 0
Back