Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How add new items code

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello can some one help me how add new item code i can add block but when i add a new item code and open my zone and error appear tell me that the new item (ixxxxx) doesn't exist.
Sorry for my English.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
create new code in *_str.dat too
Example :You create weaponitem.dat, and code iwknd65 and all stats
then
you must create new code in weaponitem_str.dat too (just code and item name) :cool:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
create new code in *_str.dat too
Example :You create weaponitem.dat, and code iwknd65 and all stats
then
you must create new code in weaponitem_str.dat too (just code and item name) :cool:

Ty very much

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what about itemtooltip.dat when adding new item codes I should edit this dat too? bcoz I can't edit it on dateditor coz its way too big
ty in advance guys

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what about itemtooltip.dat when adding new item codes I should edit this dat too? bcoz I can't edit it on dateditor coz its way too big
ty in advance guys
itemtooltipe doesnt matter, just skip it,
use code itemtooltip from old item which u duplicate.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ty in advance guys

if you want add new or editing tooltip/description for client. just edit NDitem.edf
skip tooltip on server

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
itemtooltip.dat is an important file for my matching tool to generate item.dat and NDItem.dat :p:but it's pointless if you didn't use such a tool, it's big, but empty, the zone did not load it at all.
yea, ItemToolTip is extra large. just item desc code and description for items :laugh: I dont know if the Zone required this file for new items or not :laugh: and I think not

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea, ItemToolTip is extra large. just item desc code and description for items :laugh: I dont know if the Zone required this file for new items or not :laugh: and I think not
well for server side just use old itemtooltip, no need add new.. :3

just a bump of text xD
wukong - How add new items code - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Back