Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need Appserv and emulator to Run my client to other Players.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys! first Please excuse my English..

ok here's My problem.. My 2.2.3.2 server work fine, my client/launcher work fine using my server files.. Now i give my client i use to my friends and i open ports so my friends can play and test the server.. we had a problem in first try because the launcher stack and didn't run.. now we try to emulate the launcher they use and download appserv, changing some codes. using this tutorial>>

http://forum.ragezone.com/f480/guide-setup-emulator-launcher-version-1037950/

then it WORKS! but the big problem i have now is..... HOW to run the launcher/client to other pc without need to emulate it and download appserv? becuase they need appserv and emulator to run the client/launcher each pc to connect to my server... please anyone know how to fix this PLEASE please please HELP me.. Thank in advance! ....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i mean is. my friends need to download AppServ and emulator to play my own server.. what we need to do? so they dont need to have appserv and emulator to run the launcher?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No need that ... you must open external connection to make you friend connect to your server

Upvote 0
Back