Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aution House

Reaction score
Theres something wrong with my Aution House , i can register itesm, but nobody can buy them? weird.. if you have any idea why this happen let me know please, and thanks!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No something wrong with your Auction House.
the problem is come because, RF Version 2.2.3.2, have a bug process with Auction Register item Packet.

The common problem is, if some players Register Item on Auction House and they logout or someone buy the Item, the owners of that Item will get Critical Error everytime They Login. even if they online in game and some players buy his Item, after they logout, and then they login again. they will get Critical error.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Auction house have bugged problem in dbs. if you enable that many hole for security. but in chance new systems need @_@

btw, this repeat question from old @_@(just different title but same meaning)

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Video Process
00.00 - 03.00 = Testing Login with Account already registered Item in Auction House and Use ZoneServer Normal / Pure No Edit, and testing login with 2 different RF_Online.bin. (Critical Error).
03.00 - Finish = Testing Login with Account already registered Item in Auction House and Use RShieldModule to Fix Auction House. and testing login with 2 different RF_Online.bin. (No Error). Testing buy Item with another Account ID, and testing to buy all, (Success).

this post not for advertising my product,
just want to give information about main/important problem from Auction House it is.
If they Fix all hole in dbs/mod the client, but not fix a main problem form Auction House in Zone Process,
they would be always get Error and can't use Auction house.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
No something wrong with your Auction House.
the problem is come because, RF Version 2.2.3.2, have a bug process with Auction Register item Packet.

The common problem is, if some players Register Item on Auction House and they logout or someone buy the Item, the owners of that Item will get Critical Error everytime They Login. even if they online in game and some players buy his Item, after they logout, and then they login again. they will get Critical error.
could you tell me more about this?
i've tried using UTS, and i got no error at all, no critical error like in your video,
i can proof it, i've record it in video if you want, i use pure zone, pure fresh database and pure bin, without modul2an @@
i'm not quite understand what the error in auction house? o_O
i've been register and purchased the item, and both have been relogin, and both doesn't get any error at all, no CE :/:

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
could you tell me more about this?
i've tried using UTS, and i got no error at all, no critical error like in your video,
i can proof it, i've record it in video if you want, i use pure zone, pure fresh database and pure bin, without modul2an @@
i'm not quite understand what the error in auction house? o_O
i've been register and purchased the item, and both have been relogin, and both doesn't get any error at all, no CE :/:

Hmmm oke.. if you thinks like that .. :), show me your video, so I can know, you test it completely or not xD.
and why you not make a new server and open it to public and proof your BMAU get Exp and PT work without complain from any players and Auction House work without Critical Error and not have complain from Players xD.

if you not have dedicated server, to make it easy,
just give me information about some RF (in indonesia) with ZoneServer standard and Auction House work without problem,.. :) and without module2an like you say @@. xD. I will test it.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
eh, i'm not interested to open any server, i only have an old laptop, with internet nebeng from campus, how can i even open a public server? :lol:
been trying to upload the video, but couldn't manage to upload it, stuck on 66% before, i'm trying it once again,
oh about that MAU, yeah i found the bug if it just using NOP, it cause player to get unit PT even he's not riding MAU,
but just getting exp is possible without module @@

-edit-
here the video :

ROSLAW sorry, only able to upload there, mediafire give me 0kb/s when uploading -_-"
and youtube suck.
that is the video i took when trying UTS @@

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
eh, i'm not interested to open any server, i only have an old laptop, with internet nebeng from campus, how can i even open a public server? :lol:
been trying to upload the video, but couldn't manage to upload it, stuck on 66% before, i'm trying it once again,
oh about that MAU, yeah i found the bug if it just using NOP, it cause player to get unit PT even he's not riding MAU,
but just getting exp is possible without module @@

-edit-
here the video :

ROSLAW sorry, only able to upload there, mediafire give me 0kb/s when uploading -_-"
and youtube suck.
that is the video i took when trying UTS @@

I have seen your video. you not tested it completely.
Follow my instruction to test auction house work or not.
Prepare 2 Character,
character [A] as character who selling item on auction house
character as character who buying item from auction house
use normal ZoneServer and Pure RF_Online.bin ( you can use RU, ID, US, whatever you want).

1. Register Item with [A], [A] still online in game, then use to buy item from auction house. after transaction complete try to relogin, both [A] and .
2. Register Item with [A], after register Item, [A] exit from game, then use to buy item from auction house. after transaction complete try to relogin, both [A] and .
3. put money in [A] (1.200.000.000) and Register item with price (1.100.000.000), [A] still online in game, then us to buy item from auction house, transaction will error because if buy item, money in [A] will over then 2.000.000.000. and transaction failed. and after that, try to relogin [A] and .
4. put money in [A] (1.200.000.000) and Register item with price (1.100.000.000), after register item, [A] exit from game, then use to buy item from auction house, transaction will error because if buy item, money in [A] will over then 2.000.000.000. and transaction failed. and after that, try to relogin [A] and .
5. set money in [A] (0) and Register 5 item with High price random (but price must over then 500.000.000), after register item, [A] exit from game, then use to try buy all item, some item will success transaction, some item will failed transaction because max money in [A] is limit to 2.000.000.000. and after that, try to relogin both [A] and

make sure all step not get error Critical error after Relogin xD, good luck :)
and for BMAU get EXP you need to test it on public to get experience on it :), so you will know Im liar or not xD.
no need to make a discussion about BMAU, because something like this need practice to get some clue xD. I just try to share my experience and not interest to debate.
you trust it or not, its up to you. xD.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
I have seen your video. you not tested it completely.
Follow my instruction to test auction house work or not.
Prepare 2 Character,
character [A] as character who selling item on auction house
character as character who buying item from auction house
use normal ZoneServer and Pure RF_Online.bin ( you can use RU, ID, US, whatever you want).

1. Register Item with [A], [A] still online in game, then use to buy item from auction house. after transaction complete try to relogin, both [A] and .
2. Register Item with [A], after register Item, [A] exit from game, then use to buy item from auction house. after transaction complete try to relogin, both [A] and .
3. put money in [A] (1.200.000.000) and Register item with price (1.100.000.000), [A] still online in game, then us to buy item from auction house, transaction will error because if buy item, money in [A] will over then 2.000.000.000. and transaction failed. and after that, try to relogin [A] and .
4. put money in [A] (1.200.000.000) and Register item with price (1.100.000.000), after register item, [A] exit from game, then use to buy item from auction house, transaction will error because if buy item, money in [A] will over then 2.000.000.000. and transaction failed. and after that, try to relogin [A] and .
5. set money in [A] (0) and Register 5 item with High price random (but price must over then 500.000.000), after register item, [A] exit from game, then use to try buy all item, some item will success transaction, some item will failed transaction because max money in [A] is limit to 2.000.000.000. and after that, try to relogin both [A] and

make sure all step not get error Critical error after Relogin xD, good luck :)
and for BMAU get EXP you need to test it on public to get experience on it :), so you will know Im liar or not xD. no need discussion about BMAU, because something like this need practice to get some clue xD. I just try to given my experience not interest to debate.
you trust it or not, its up to you. xD.

1. pass
2. pass
3. CE
4. not tested
5. not tested
so, is that problem only come from max money? o_O
huh, i never say you were a liar, and you are the only one who said it is a debate -_-"
as for me, i called this discussion ^_^
as i said, it's true that NOP ing have weakness, it give player unit pt even they are not using/riding MAU,
i did trying to create code for module to make player get both exp and pt when riding MAU, but only get EXP when not riding MAU,
basically i just need to jumping the process after the alter stat to exp proc (CMIIW)
so i did it today around 09.00 AM i write the code, and finished 3 hour later, i'm not a coder, so yeah, it took 3 hour, but the module work...
http://forum.ragezone.com/f479/rele...otector-free-1054191-post8358988/#post8358988

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1. pass
2. pass
3. CE
4. not tested
5. not tested
so, is that problem only come from max money? o_O
huh, i never say you were a liar, and you are the only one who said it is a debate -_-"
as for me, i called this discussion ^_^
as i said, it's true that NOP ing have weakness, it give player unit pt even they are not using/riding MAU,
i did trying to create code for module to make player get both exp and pt when riding MAU, but only get EXP when not riding MAU,
basically i just need to jumping the process after the alter stat to exp proc (CMIIW)
so i did it today around 09.00 AM i write the code, and finished 3 hour later, i'm not a coder, so yeah, it took 3 hour, but the module work...
http://forum.ragezone.com/f479/rele...otector-free-1054191-post8358988/#post8358988

yeah I feel like that because at first I talk about BMAU, you always argue about NOP. and talking not have error without test it first on public. sorry for that. I don't know why I always have bad feel if I have discussion.

maybe this is because I have bad discussion experiance with some member in here and he always act like a PRO with no sense to other, no respect, and make others member like a stupid person without knowlage about RF. always compare himself with other and talking about programming expert, programming principle, programming feels. talking about security holes, bug holes, core system, project, show up his project with many list log version and others shenanigans but never give solution to other after that. so sad.... :(. Im not talking about you :). Im talking about someone :), ahhh nevermind. back to topic.

Yeah thats why this forum exist. to make a newbie become a expert, reading, learning and trying.
now you know what problem in auction house right?. but its not only error because maxmoney.
Sometime players get critical error even they money still 0 if they register many item on Auction house with small price / high price.

this is a common problem in auction house... xD

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back