Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Block items on a map

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey peoples,

I have any doubt, anyone know how i can block a item in a map...
For example : I wan't block Revive Potion and Teleport Potion in crag min...

I heard that I have to do the map like a Portal Map...

Thanks in advance !

Reaction score
oh maaaaaaaaaaaannnn,
why would people always resort on module ._.
poor you newbe,...
summon potion/call potion did not work on elf map right if i remember correctly?
that mean, there's standart function to prevent using potion in certain map WITHOUT MODULE
you should know, all the item in RF is obvious, summon/recall potion is potionitem, so check all of your potion*.dat in your script folder

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
whahaha I do not understand the content of the Potion_blabla.dat sorry

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh maaaaaaaaaaaannnn,
why would people always resort on module ._.
poor you newbe,...
summon potion/call potion did not work on elf map right if i remember correctly?
that mean, there's standart function to prevent using potion in certain map WITHOUT MODULE
you should know, all the item in RF is obvious, summon/recall potion is potionitem, so check all of your potion*.dat in your script folder

long time no see YOU guys, hope yall doing great. Just wanted to state that this is why I like this forum(especially this guy). everything is explained with lots of logic, making you thing about it(and maybe inovate the rf scenario fixing ur issue), not that spoonfeed stuff that ill make u cry later hehe... I wanted to understand those itens itens work to make something like this any tips on how to create a new potion that will create a unique(new ofc) effects ?
best reggards guys
cya! ;D

Upvote 0
Reaction score
long time no see YOU guys, hope yall doing great. Just wanted to state that this is why I like this forum(especially this guy). everything is explained with lots of logic, making you thing about it(and maybe inovate the rf scenario fixing ur issue), not that spoonfeed stuff that ill make u cry later hehe... I wanted to understand those itens itens work to make something like this any tips on how to create a new potion that will create a unique(new ofc) effects ?
best reggards guys
cya! ;D

i don't like sweet talking...
and sadly for that kind of potion, this one require module, such default effect did not exist

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for long time...

I saw all the files and found nothing about it, any of you have any ideas?
THanks

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I need Put the map code and the item will be locked? I'll try this now !

Thanks for all, i get solve my problem :D
Thank u very much :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back