Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CCR Shutdowns

Reaction score
There coming for everyone! Here's the and they get paid to target RF servers and shut them down! If you have RF in anything or a logo I would suggest removing it! Just giving everyone a heads up that's on here! I did a ton of research on this the past couple of days. They can sue you and put you in jail so be safe guys/gals!

Peace

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned RedFox is wasting money. Any drop in population is from their screw ups, and any people playing private servers I highly doubt would play retail even if all the private servers were shutdown.

If they actually wanted to do anything they should get rights to be Official RF in PH region.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Use domains by proxy, and set up cloudflare correctly. They will never be able to find the server ip or host to report.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yah so far they are targeting fb groups and youtube stuff with rf copyrighted content so far i havent seen them target servers directly yet

Reaction score
Nothing new here. Every time RF gets taken over by a new publisher, we go through a year where they try to care about taking down private servers. Eventually they see it as a lost cause and stop spending money on lawyers to do this for them, and the C&D letters suddenly stop.

Reaction score
Ya they have massively targeted rf Facebook groups I seen driving about 20 vanish over a 2 day span. You can try to hide your ip all you want but ip address isn't hard to find.

Reaction score
There was about 14 RF groups on FB I was apart of then a few days later they were all gone lol just wanted to let people know to be safer and try not to use any rf emblems or even the letters.

Reaction score
Don't know. PlayCrush is still alive and feels good =) Just place your server(hardware) to datacenter and up there all you need. All letters will go directly to you, as owner and hoster, and you can ingnore them =)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ur an idiot because most datacenters still have a TOS because you are using there internet to connect to even a personal owned server on a rented rack or a rented dedicated server either way the datacenter can disconnect u for DMCA if they get reported to most dont wanna deal with that will either ignore it them selfs or shut u down and get rid of u.

as for play crush that server is beyond corrupt i wouldnt play there if my life depended on it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
as for play crush that server is beyond corrupt i wouldnt play there if my life depended on it.
Forget the best part about them,

September 8th:
(more or less server transfer offers)

-Quality and Reliable Services
-Professional Developers (Engineers and Programmers)

September 18th:

Dear [STRIKE]Players[/STRIKE] Idiots,
We are sorry that we had to implement a rollback earlier...
its a need to do because sir dev mistakenly implemented a wrong detailed insertion of hunting flym points to GP instead it became hp to GP

:thumbup1: They are an uneducated man's version of professional. Real professionals don't actually say they are professional, their actions show it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
rofl omg i know right but its worst then that the owner gives girls who play a option to cam sex with him and they get items -.- i deved for them in the very beginning and quit and i found out.....

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
woody was telling the truth. i had a dev friend who is struggling right now. They took down there zone server but after they fix the problems they now took down their facebook page. and even their paypal accounts for donation was all flagged by ccr.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Like this ?....... :junglejane:
Killerwoody - CCR Shutdowns - RaGEZONE Forums

and this ?...... :eek:tt:
Killerwoody - CCR Shutdowns - RaGEZONE Forums

Back