Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Control Server Video Guide

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi to all. I know this is an old topic but I've tried to search everywhere even on google and youtube but no luck. All links are now dead. Some post here with the same issue are sometimes left unanswered.

I'm having an error when I fired up the ControlServer_GloD.exe. .\script\upperitem.dat. At first it was with .\script\paimon or something like that. I copied the Script folder from the ZoneServer folder and it left me with the .\script\upperitem.dat error. I also tried to change the nation code to TH but to no avail. I think all my IPs are correct 127.0.0.1
So I'm trying to find a video or a document guide cause I thought I may have missed something. Anyone who can provide a link or something please? :): I'm doing this for fun only and I'm not trying to put up a public server. I was playing RF but never got the chance to go further because of IRL concerns.

Thank you so much

Back