Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom Weapon Upgrading Using Upgraders

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi, I made some custom weapons using unused codes.

Like this code iwlua03 = notice the "a" its a normal type weapon. i created a new weapon mesh texture on that code and changed the Weapon Type B. so instead of beign a Normal weapon its Intense Weapon now. But when i Upgrade it with Type B upgraders its incorrect combination. Any ideas?

Edit: I also did used this code iwfib21 its and intense weapon that ireplaced the textures and stuff changed the level to lv 80. still upgrader type b wont work.

Did spawned iwfib22 and it was not edited and the upgrader has worked.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I had to guess, your server/client file containing combinations do not recognize the item because of its level but i'm probably wrong.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check weapons must have "7" on upgrade column and you need to edit server and client file

Upgrade working only on 7 slotted weapons

If you could provide a SS about your work, would be helpfull for us to help you-

Upvote 0
Reaction score
because the item is not exist/not registered on combinetable.dat, upgrader is just combining your weapon/equip through hero, it's the same as other combine, you could even make upgrader B for strong superiors or type C or make weapon upgrader for armor, doesnt really matter as long as you edit the combination formula, people fail to understand that part, and always think that upgrader B is upgrader for all B armor type, it's totally wrong, it's like that because the combination is being made that way...
upgrader is nothing but bootyitem

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
exactly wht i thought. i have to create a recipe for that then. thanks guys. this can be closed now

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you can search it here cristalninja. the tutorial is available and its kinda complicated.

Upvote 0
Back