Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] [Hot] New RF Online Development

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i removed the yellow effects instead and replace it with improve def, DSR and additional stats.. just to be safe..

Reaction score
i think, i fixed that setitemeffect bug on my module somehow o_O
tested using jademaster bug methode, and it's fixed (checked on serverside(on effect state) and clientside(status "C" button)), does setitemeffect bug only by fast swicthing?
or is there another bug/cheat using cheat engine for setitemeffect? o_O

btw, is that even possible to reach 1000 dodge in the first place?
because, from what i see, set effect array only contain maximum 6 set...
not sure what's going to happened if you have more than 6 set o_O
shouldnt that crash the server o_O
CMIIW...

Reaction score
It shouldn't be possible to get much over 300 dodge. The mechanics break beyond that point anyway. Dodge gets to a point where adding more doesn't do anything.

It's not possible to equip more than 6 set items. Each set would need at least two items to work, meaning you need 12 items on total. You can only have 11.

Reaction score
It shouldn't be possible to get much over 300 dodge. The mechanics break beyond that point anyway. Dodge gets to a point where adding more doesn't do anything.

It's not possible to equip more than 6 set items. Each set would need at least two items to work, meaning you need 12 items on total. You can only have 11.
but, using bug method, the effect is stacked, even the item is not equipped, so it's possible to go beyond 6 set...

but array in serverside only 6 array for set...
so, i'm still confused, how come it goes 1000 dodge...

Reaction score
but, using bug method, the effect is stacked, even the item is not equipped, so it's possible to go beyond 6 set...

but array in serverside only 6 array for set...
so, i'm still confused, how come it goes 1000 dodge...

It probably stacks with the existing set and doubles the effect. Each set has their own set ID. The array probably stores which set IDs are active.

The bug somehow causes the active set effects to double. Another example of CCR's poor coding.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Welcome back Ron been forever, cant wait for this project release. been working on a "server" PC just for this kind of thing.

Leech feeder.
Reaction score
Haven't looked at ragezone for ages, but im off the scene aswell, BF was last project and with the new job, don't have time to waste on the rf for little to no gain.
I dumped most (no clients etc) of my rf stuff under releases - so perhaps something from there will benefit the project.

As for the gamecp - not sure if you got the scripts for db from or not yet, but i have the whole project trunk wit h the clean scripts still.

@Xcct and I got lua script working, it was a pain in the butt but we got it :) It's a really cool feature to have working!
-_- lol and i was using it in battlefront for some time.
Agony.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back