Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Verkey

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is it efficient?
we puted it both in client and server side, it seems that only people with our rf.bin will be able to connect, and that is protected with a DLL
is it a good protection?

Reaction score
Is it efficient?
we puted it both in client and server side, it seems that only people with our rf.bin will be able to connect, and that is protected with a DLL
is it a good protection?

Verkey just to make people cant change your .BIN but someone can still bypass it. So its good for Beginners.

i said Beginners i mean Beginners in Hacking.

Reaction score
Verkey is great. It can be spoofed via packets, but it is the best way you can guarantee players are using your bin. It works very well for update control. If you hook a custom anti hack dll, you can force players to use your bin with this method.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
protect your bin with enigma protector.. hook your enigma protector with hacking tools sniffing tools and all bunch of other tools you know that could harm your rf and nobody is going to even try busting your bin file

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
oh? i didnt know that... thanks for the info Ron..

The MU section has a few good anti-hack DLLs you can hook in to the bin for some easy protection, too.

Ron can you clear some msges in your inbox? i cant pm you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ron, could you recommend me one of those dlls that would work well for RF?
i did try using two i found on RF releases section....but one of them causes lots of bugs in the game, the other one doesnt work

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ron the pinkoff had bypasses almost every gameguard dll have bypasses i have acquired the tools to bypass them.. i use pinkof dll too but managed too bypass it easily.. thats why i resorted to enigma

Back