Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

about dragon armor

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[fix]about dragon armor

Good day sir. Please correct me if im wrong to set up dragon armor in serverside i must align the code of item.edf and resource.edf?
In client side? Mesh and bone? Little confuse. . .and ive search the old release file of DA. I think its gone. And one by one search here about 163 pages

Thanks for ur time to answer this. :)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you first work on mesh and textures download them somewhere. after you have worked on them look up the dragon armor codes both server files and client side. you will get the Model codes there. search them in resource.dat client side. link them to the mesh of dragon armors. you get 1 mismatch and you get crit error.

Mastery of Resource.edf will guide you to adding new items in your server

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you first work on mesh and textures download them somewhere. after you have worked on them look up the dragon armor codes both server files and client side. you will get the Model codes there. search them in resource.dat client side. link them to the mesh of dragon armors. you get 1 mismatch and you get crit error.

Mastery of Resource.edf will guide you to adding new items in your server

Thank you very much for the reply sir jademaster i will work on it now. . . :)

Upvote 0
Back