Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Edit IP RF Launcher 2.2.3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem, every time I change the IP on RF.exe file is always an error, I use the program Ultra Edit to change the IP on RF.exe. when i click on the text appears RF.exe

E:\ ......... \RF.exe is not a valid Win32 application.

and my NewCab.bat is not work :*:

How to solve this problem ???

Sorry for my bad english :D:

Reaction score
I have a problem, every time I change the IP on RF.exe file is always an error, I use the program Ultra Edit to change the IP on RF.exe. when i click on the text appears RF.exe

here is my emulator use it... type it manually dont replace it ...

Upvote 0
Hezarial Developer
Reaction score

You can use, RF.exe STRS for edit IP launcher sir

Upvote 0
Leech feeder.
Reaction score
the win32 error means that you added bytes - you cannot add bytes to a program when you hex edit, it will break it.

IF you hex edit it manually - make sure you overwrite and replace any remaining values with 00 bytes (if your new ip is shorter)

Or use a structure and then doublecheck the filesize to make sure it didnt change.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the launcher ip is 127.0.0.1 but my ip is 192.168.0.115 its larger and the icon has been change

what editor should i use STRS?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Best add manually..than use strs

For.example.if.my ip is 192.168.22.1
And replace to 127.0.0.1

And i check again use hex so my ip change.like this

127.0.0.1.1???,,

Send From My Xperia Using 2

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is what i do Ex 192.168.22.1 and replace to 127.0.0.1.. i add Dot so it would be the same edit to the hex value

ok i will try that because i edited it manually and i use Dateditor load structure and select rf.exe and says cannot load rfsample.exe
thank you guys i will try all your examples more power and godbless

i use structorian and change the ip with my ip and nothings happen im using appserver 2.5.10 and change all .conf files and others files and my rf.exe with my ip too

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is what i do Ex 192.168.22.1 and replace to 127.0.0.1.. i add Dot so it would be the same edit to the hex value

ok i will try that because i edited it manually and i use Dateditor load structure and select rf.exe and says cannot load rfsample.exe
thank you guys i will try all your examples more power and godbless

i use structorian and change the ip with my ip and nothings happen im using appserver 2.5.10 and change all .conf files and others files and my rf.exe with my ip too

NO NO NO ! Look at it in hex when you add " .. " hex value equals 2e 2e you need 00 00 otherwise program pulls up IP 127.0.0.1.. That is not a good ip, type that in your browser that get you nowhere. 2e equals decimal point. 00 equals nothing in code. After launcher reads your ip it gets .. fails to connect to ip
IN hex 127.0.0.1 = 31 32 37 2E 30 2E 30 2E 31 with Zeros following Code 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 Yourcode = 31 32 37 2E 30 2E 30 2E 31 2E 2E

When in hex edit change ip in the sidebar then remaining digits go to hex in the code and over write with 00 00 00 until it is blank.

For example.
old ip is 192.168.10.236 new ip is 192.168.1.10 when you edit it in the right column it should look like this 192.168.1.1036 now with highlighted 0 at end of new ip address go to hex in the main code select the last two sets of double digits change it to 00 and then the next one 00.
Hope this helps my first launcher I did the same LOL All part of learning

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
any server compatible with 2.2.3 because the one i download http://forum.ragezone.com/f479/re-upload-rf-online-2-a-907594/ wont work for me

only 2.2.3 is work any server compatible with this one?

and how can i edit the theme of my rf launcher what tools do i need execpt for adobe photoshop not the items just the launcher only thank you

I used paint dot net and re sized some art work I found online. launcher.xml has position of some buttons and where certain things from the launchermessage.ini go. I had a video once pop up and had server status. Like g4 used to have show up.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back