Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Problem with emulator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Solved my problem :D
im using Web emulator by lmod

Last edited:
Reaction score
it should fire nation, not fire country, lok,

have you check your launcher IP?
the only problem that make launcher disappear is emulator and launcher it self,

be carefull with your contact information, there's scammer who act as a friend here, and i know he still here

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it should fire nation, not fire country, lok,

have you check your launcher IP?
the only problem that make launcher disappear is emulator and launcher it self,

be carefull with your contact information, there's scammer who act as a friend here, and i know he still here
:blushing:
================================
Ofcourse... im already check it... btw, im using your one click installer file.. so everthing is setup to default 127.0.0.1 :(:

btw, do you have time to help me with team viewer?
ofcourse if you want, and have time :D (everything you have done always working... ex. your thread in indowebster, how to set up rf giga4.. working fine.. and now.. 2.2.3.2 working fine too.. but the launcher get error)
================================

oke... i remove it...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if u use one click server, there's launcher in the installer after you finished installing, use that launcher,
sorry i can't, i'm on mobile and dont have connection for computer, and my phone only get gprs/edge

Owh... oke no problem..(i can feel it... because im indonesian too) thanks for your time to replying my noob question
==========================
ofcourse i use your launcher... but still error :(:
or maybe im not handsome enough? :/:

btw, i will upload my emulator after im done with my rountine day.. :D: ( If you have time you can check it :): )
Can i contact you in indowebster? since you never online in indowebster anymore?
because with my current english skill very dificcult to explain the problem...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dont rename the launcher,
i am still online on idws, but only looking for anime,
sorry, i dont like to be contacted privately, and sorry i won't be able to check your emulator even you upload it,
maybe someone here can help you
Owh... okay...
i will try it,,.

thanks again with your time...
===========================
Edit:
problem not solved yet :(:
Still error.. Launcher disspear after running...
Whats wrong with my computer?

Tried another solution not getting solution. :(
I think launcher error, because. If im using another launcher working fine. But still cannot connect to the server.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back