Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How To Fix Respawn Location Bug

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good day every one...
i have a problem on my Respawn point.. Why every time i logout, and when i log in it will automatically respawn on X: 0 Y: 0 Z: 0 location??

I'm using GM account, Same as well on Normal account still the same problem..

And also how to fix the logout location, instead of respawning on x: 0 y:0 z: 0 its supposed to be respawn on the area that you've been logout right?

im using 2.2.3.2 Server.. Language RU.. and im using Xtreme client..

Thanks!

Screenshot_3 - How To Fix Respawn Location Bug - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot_4 - How To Fix Respawn Location Bug - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot_5 - How To Fix Respawn Location Bug - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
as far I remember this is why you has the ODBC in SQL Server Native Client and the right config is SQL Server

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
as far I remember this is why you has the ODBC in SQL Server Native Client and the right config is SQL Server

Thank you very much for the tip. if you recall how to do it can you please guide me..

and by the way what are the use of this "COIN_TEST_RU"? it will automatically create connection in ODBC if i started to run the server..

i use SQL Server 2008 Developer Edition? is this compatible??

Upvote 0
Back