• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP] 2232 Zoneserver crashes if someone logs out on character selection screen

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Basically my title. If someone logs out on the character selection screen the zoneserver crashes, how do i stop this?

Regions: RU Login, RU Account and RU Zone

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got the problem sorted, had to change the sleep numbers, i'll post the numbers on this thread, when i get a chance. But yeah, the sleep numbers obviously put a time delay on polling the logout or something, increasing the numbers allows the client to say that the user has logged out before the server try's to find them. Well thats my interoperation on it, someone helped me change it :p

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please post the numbers , i tried 3 different ones that i found in the forums and i'm still having the same problem

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
still crashing

i'm gonna hijack this post since he already fix his one but i'm having the same trouble and don't wanna make another thread

im having that Mainloop Exception when i check my zoneserver exit log, it's crashing zoneserver even if it's not from character selection,it just crashes when someone logs out

Upvote 0
Back