Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Installing 2.2.3.2 having National Code Issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys! :D

I was setting up a 2.2.3.2 server and If I change National Code from RU to US I get fireguard errors from the ZoneServer and can not login via Launcher. If I use RU National Code I can login but the text is in Russian and I can not move passed this screen, any Idea what it says and how I could fix this?

:drool:

REMOVED

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes sir! R3engine.ini is as listed below. It is the default setting. I believe there is another language/font setting may be in the RFOnline.bin I have to hex?

[Setup]
Language=USA
[RenderState]
ScreenXSize=1024
ScreenYSize=768
RenderBits=32
BboShasi=0

Fixed, used a different Launcher and a more updated R3engine.ini the problem went away instantly. This Client Launcher appears to be locked to 127.0.0.1 though. Are there any good launchers out there for 2.2.3.2 that aren't protected? I searched around quite a bit only dead links. (Don't use the russian one by Zaglumio :O)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back