Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help to know this person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good day guys... this person hack out server because we refuse to his offer to buy his customer launcher

5 - Help to know this person - RaGEZONE Forums 2 - Help to know this person - RaGEZONE Forums 4 - Help to know this person - RaGEZONE Forums Untitled-1 - Help to know this person - RaGEZONE Forums 6 - Help to know this person - RaGEZONE Forums

i know this person is a member here in community... if some one else to help me how to secure our server

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
The only problem is from these simple messages we cannot evaluate and let you know who that is? When did this start and what did you do before hand to result you in getting this event to occur?

If you can provide is with more evidence a name downloaded stuff before this any type of efficient evidence could help the staff or people within the community to get onto this in order of helping you fix your issue because if it's a odd download then it will be inside that location you installed it to if it's just a simple Facebook message then you can block him simple as no one is unblock-able on that but good luck with this and I hope this information could provide official advice towards your situation.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The only problem is from these simple messages we cannot evaluate and let you know who that is? When did this start and what did you do before hand to result you in getting this event to occur?

If you can provide is with more evidence a name downloaded stuff before this any type of efficient evidence could help the staff or people within the community to get onto this in order of helping you fix your issue because if it's a odd download then it will be inside that location you installed it to if it's just a simple Facebook message then you can block him simple as no one is unblock-able on that but good luck with this and I hope this information could provide official advice towards your situation.
Thanks for the replay sir but that is not a facebook message only he already hack our server no one can connect the launcher first he do inject the RShield zone so the player cant login due to maximum limit of user he increase the login user to 1300+ then i change the zone serve now the launcher is unable to connect this morning no one can connect the launcher unable to patch.... but before he do that the launcher works fine

Sorry for my bad English sir

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
You really should let people know which server you are using. Warn other users about it.

Which download did you use, where did you get it from? I'm not a server expert but it isn't unheard of for people to put back doors in things, we try to shut those down if we know about them (Its not ok). So if you got this from Ragezone let the moderator and or a supervisor know which link you got it from so it can be checked out or remove it or whatever.

Also don't give someone money, just dont open this server. Shut it down, remove the files, whatever, but don't give in and pay this person.

Otherwise, there isn't much else we can do for you, since there isn't anything tying this person to any Ragezone account.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this is the server and i download it here is the download link
http://forum.ragezone.com/f479/release-rshield-zoneserver-protection-mini-1053358/
That is the first we use then he penetrate it. i replace the port from login server, account server and that zone but hi can manipulate the zone again then i replace the zone server from Busman Link then its running there is no problem i thought there is no problem anymore but suddenly he message us and then i check yes the launcher could not connect now he message us again ang he want us to pay him $150

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What problem is happening?
Matt is this person if I recall correctly :
http://forum.ragezone.com/members/2000090843.html
RShield zone protection doesn't complete, it could crash from chi packet

Thanks for the reply sir our problem now is he penetrate already to our server he block launcher connection even i edit the port and block underground tunnel its useless so we decided to restore all from the start and block the tunnel connection that possible he can penetrate.. by the way sir can you give me a link for the fix zone

Reaction score
You probably get DDOS,
If no one unable to connect on any port,
Buying launcher or any protection won't help at all, injecting your zone is not possible, unless you download malicious program.
DDOS is when someone connect to your network on massive number and send huge data, this make people can't connect to your server, because there's too much connection
Buying launcher is just a poop business, anyone can change their launcher even you purchase one.
Sadly, I have no fix for it, I could only advice you to purchase anti DDOS, n change your IP before using anti DDOS, or simply purchase dedicated server that provide anti DDOS

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You probably get DDOS,
If no one unable to connect on any port,
Buying launcher or any protection won't help at all, injecting your zone is not possible, unless you download malicious program.
DDOS is when someone connect to your network on massive number and send huge data, this make people can't connect to your server, because there's too much connection
Buying launcher is just a poop business, anyone can change their launcher even you purchase one.
Sadly, I have no fix for it, I could only advice you to purchase anti DDOS, n change your IP before using anti DDOS, or simply purchase dedicated server that provide anti DDOS
Thanks for the replay sir i will check our provider because our package is with free anti ddos

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi there, send me your RF_Online.bin and launcher already configured encrypted or not.
I'll ask a friend of mine if he can let you try his game guard. Well if he Agree's.

As Likertuban said it has to be DDOS.

I battled this for years yet i can only do is Delay the idiot doing it. Not completely stop them.

Steps you can do [it will be expensive]

1. Change your IP. Its a Must!
2. Purchase Anti-DDOS at least more than 40MBPS [That free they talk about is actually bogus]
3. Make your own game guard. and make it block phishing tools or listening tools such as wireshark, cmd and all listening tools you can find on the internet.
4. Buy another server like VPS a cheap one. why:? [OPTIONAL] It protects your world server.

A. Its possible to make 2 Dedicated servers work hand in hand for a single RF Game.
B. Buy a dedicated server for your RF World and Account Server Application. The other can be a cheap VPS under 20USD and put your Apache Emulator there. Its possible to configure in your emulator to do the patching in launcher and on another pc. Though you need to study the emulator scripts.

Example: In the Launcher you can edit it using STRS to connect to the VPS by typing the IP of the VPS on the LoginServer. you have to setup it on the vps server too. when you copen your launcher it patches the patch info and it gets it on the VPS. At this stage the hacker can get the IP of the vps server while patching patch info using a phishing tool. after the hacker inputs his login details and get redirected to your server list this is where the gameguard must act. After clicking the server list your gameguard must close your client right away so he doesnt get the main server or world server IP. This is possible if you know how to make your own gameguard though.

5. Buy domain names on godaddy.com. you need atleast two. Mask your website with the 1st godaddy domain. and mask the first domain with the 2nd domain you purchase. also check the website scripts if it doesnt leak important info. Because in go daddy domain names it returns a different ip when you try to sniff it.

These are just options you can explore.
Its up to you

Also if there is a way to encrypt a .dat file that would be good. because there are other ways to get the server ip using that dat file but not going to share it here.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
rofl ERL yes i hacked your server and for anyone wondering how now it wasnt a DDOS it was a login server exploit i created if any of you had any brains at all you would put the login server on ida pro and see wat vulns u can find as far as the reason i hacked erls server its quite simple i was paid to do so by RF SAGA ERL here is a scammer got paid $700 and did not complete the task instead left and ran off with the money...... yes i can provide proof of this as well so before you want to bad mouth anyone erl why not look at yourself u scamming peice of poop...... as far as the convo erl posted that is a fake profile erl created using my image...... so nice to know theres tons of liers around..... anyways i dont ever come onto ragezone anymore beacuse everyone here is ether trolls or drama only noobs visit ragezone..... and i never once said im the only legendary dev in the world rofl that made me laugh man people are so full of poop and btw killerwoody u should tell everyone why i fired u as my dev years ago..... killerwoody was caught giving himself items that wasnt allowed ingame and when i deleted them and confronted him i told him no one in my server is god not even me and he said that he is god and can give himself watever he wants because he was a dev in my server..... so woody u was fired for stealing from me and being corrupt in my server......

oh and killer woody get it right my company is nxtgamingsolution currently i work for many servers, civilwar, emperium, fallout as well as many others that my companys hosts and devs for...... we have 12 dedicated servers..... so killerwoody would u mind telling the world here about how you tried to screw me over and said you could do wat u want cuz ur "god" so yah bro do the world a favor leave rf cuz all you do is witch and cry like a 5 yearold girl

@UniverseGaming won't you come out n say something?

im never on ragezone anymore because its filled with dumbasses and noobs and a complete waste of time as its not even helpful info and broken links i have no need to come here anymore but yes im the one who attacked pion for reasons ive stated in the above reply

ill be posting images later of the proof that he is a scammer...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You know him sir Ron? and also he said he is the only one legendary in the world of RF

rofl i never once said im the only legendary dev in th world but nice to know you make up lies as well as scam server owners...

I can't believe you're still living so full of yourself haha Dude you're a pile of crack head trash and always will be... keep smoking that stuff so you keep believing your own lies. Don't make me contact Code Junkie to hack you again lol

rofl code junkie hacking me dude your still got that ego bigger then ur own head do the world a favor and go hang your self the world doesnt need retarded drama filled fucks like u....
also i do believe making threats is against ragezone rules so mod do me a favor and remove this retarded duck from here....

its also really funny how u dont deny the words i said about u which proves that wat i said was true ..... i even have old staff from those days who can vouch for the words i speak you have a ego bigger then ur own body and all you do is talk poop day and night some of us have real jobs and real lifes to live all you do is sit on ragezone running your mouth.... do u want to know why i havent released anything to ragezone lately its because of retarded leeching fuckers like you and moron scammers like erl i have plenty of custom tools as well as 0day exloits for rf online that ive created on my own by studying the server files under ida but i refused to release anything else to ragezone because of morons like you.....

but in all honesty i dont give a flying duck what any of you think.... and msg for erl i did stop the attack after talking to the co owner vancliff but in sight of this post the attack will resume till 1 of 2 conditions are met. either vancliff can fire u from pion gaming or pion gaming will die either way the attacks will resume now have a nice day and anyone else who feels like they want to bad mouth me and claim poop that aint true good luck i can really care less about your childish ways.... ill check back here in a few days have fun ragezoners.

proof erl.PNG - Help to know this person - RaGEZONE Forums proof 2.PNG - Help to know this person - RaGEZONE Forums proof 3.PNG - Help to know this person - RaGEZONE Forums

here is the proof this erl guy is a scammer ill have more images coming soon.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back