Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    46Posts

Help to know this person

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Good day guys... this person hack out server because we refuse to his offer to buy his customer launcher

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.png 
Views:	91 
Size:	296.1 KB 
ID:	160669Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.png 
Views:	73 
Size:	210.2 KB 
ID:	160666Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.png 
Views:	64 
Size:	267.5 KB 
ID:	160668Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-1.png 
Views:	62 
Size:	339.2 KB 
ID:	160670Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6.png 
Views:	52 
Size:	742.1 KB 
ID:	160672

i know this person is a member here in community... if some one else to help me how to secure our server
    Last edited by erlbinary; 26-05-17 at 04:54 AM.

Gold SubscriberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    488Posts

Re: Help to know this person

The only problem is from these simple messages we cannot evaluate and let you know who that is? When did this start and what did you do before hand to result you in getting this event to occur?

If you can provide is with more evidence a name downloaded stuff before this any type of efficient evidence could help the staff or people within the community to get onto this in order of helping you fix your issue because if it's a odd download then it will be inside that location you installed it to if it's just a simple Facebook message then you can block him simple as no one is unblock-able on that but good luck with this and I hope this information could provide official advice towards your situation.

MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    46Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    The only problem is from these simple messages we cannot evaluate and let you know who that is? When did this start and what did you do before hand to result you in getting this event to occur?

If you can provide is with more evidence a name downloaded stuff before this any type of efficient evidence could help the staff or people within the community to get onto this in order of helping you fix your issue because if it's a odd download then it will be inside that location you installed it to if it's just a simple Facebook message then you can block him simple as no one is unblock-able on that but good luck with this and I hope this information could provide official advice towards your situation.
    Thanks for the replay sir but that is not a facebook message only he already hack our server no one can connect the launcher first he do inject the RShield zone so the player cant login due to maximum limit of user he increase the login user to 1300+ then i change the zone serve now the launcher is unable to connect this morning no one can connect the launcher unable to patch.... but before he do that the launcher works fine

Sorry for my bad English sir

Gold SubscriberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    488Posts

Your English is perfectly fine I will leave this for a higher up if possible to see what input they have to say instead.

Pink PantherRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    11,717Posts

You really should let people know which server you are using. Warn other users about it.

Which download did you use, where did you get it from? I'm not a server expert but it isn't unheard of for people to put back doors in things, we try to shut those down if we know about them (Its not ok). So if you got this from Ragezone let the moderator and or a supervisor know which link you got it from so it can be checked out or remove it or whatever.

Also don't give someone money, just dont open this server. Shut it down, remove the files, whatever, but don't give in and pay this person.

Otherwise, there isn't much else we can do for you, since there isn't anything tying this person to any Ragezone account.

MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    46Posts

this is the server and i download it here is the download link
    [Release] RShield ZoneServer Protection Mini. (Re-Make Thread).
    That is the first we use then he penetrate it. i replace the port from login server, account server and that zone but hi can manipulate the zone again then i replace the zone server from Busman Link then its running there is no problem i thought there is no problem anymore but suddenly he message us and then i check yes the launcher could not connect now he message us again ang he want us to pay him $150
    Last edited by erlbinary; 25-05-17 at 02:27 AM.

ModeratorRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    2,169Posts

What problem is happening?
    Matt is this person if I recall correctly :
    http://forum.ragezone.com/members/2000090843.html
    RShield zone protection doesn't complete, it could crash from chi packet
    Orang kok kayak kentut, datang2 bau abis itu ilang

MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    46Posts

Quote Originally Posted by likertuban View Post
    What problem is happening?
    Matt is this person if I recall correctly :
    http://forum.ragezone.com/members/2000090843.html
    RShield zone protection doesn't complete, it could crash from chi packet
    Thanks for the reply sir our problem now is he penetrate already to our server he block launcher connection even i edit the port and block underground tunnel its useless so we decided to restore all from the start and block the tunnel connection that possible he can penetrate.. by the way sir can you give me a link for the fix zone

ModeratorRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    2,169Posts

You probably get DDOS,
    If no one unable to connect on any port,
    Buying launcher or any protection won't help at all, injecting your zone is not possible, unless you download malicious program.
    DDOS is when someone connect to your network on massive number and send huge data, this make people can't connect to your server, because there's too much connection
    Buying launcher is just a shit business, anyone can change their launcher even you purchase one.
    Sadly, I have no fix for it, I could only advice you to purchase anti DDOS, n change your IP before using anti DDOS, or simply purchase dedicated server that provide anti DDOS
    Orang kok kayak kentut, datang2 bau abis itu ilang

MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    46Posts

Quote Originally Posted by likertuban View Post
    You probably get DDOS,
    If no one unable to connect on any port,
    Buying launcher or any protection won't help at all, injecting your zone is not possible, unless you download malicious program.
    DDOS is when someone connect to your network on massive number and send huge data, this make people can't connect to your server, because there's too much connection
    Buying launcher is just a shit business, anyone can change their launcher even you purchase one.
    Sadly, I have no fix for it, I could only advice you to purchase anti DDOS, n change your IP before using anti DDOS, or simply purchase dedicated server that provide anti DDOS
    Thanks for the replay sir i will check our provider because our package is with free anti ddos

True MemberRank
    Feb 2009 Join Date
    MERICALocation
    737Posts

The picture is Matthew Dowell aka UniverseGaming aka msd18.... lol I'm dying right now!!!!
    I'll just leave this here...

Last edited by Killerwoody; 27-05-17 at 01:08 AM.

MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    46Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Killerwoody View Post
    The picture is Matthew Dowell aka UniverseGaming aka msd18.... lol I'm dying right now!!!!

Thanks you Sir...

MemberRank
    May 2017 Join Date
    33Posts

Hi there, send me your RF_Online.bin and launcher already configured encrypted or not.
    I'll ask a friend of mine if he can let you try his game guard. Well if he Agree's.

As Likertuban said it has to be DDOS.

I battled this for years yet i can only do is Delay the idiot doing it. Not completely stop them.

Steps you can do [it will be expensive]

1. Change your IP. Its a Must!
    2. Purchase Anti-DDOS at least more than 40MBPS [That free they talk about is actually bogus]
    3. Make your own game guard. and make it block phishing tools or listening tools such as wireshark, cmd and all listening tools you can find on the internet.
    4. Buy another server like VPS a cheap one. why:? [OPTIONAL] It protects your world server.

A. Its possible to make 2 Dedicated servers work hand in hand for a single RF Game.
    B. Buy a dedicated server for your RF World and Account Server Application. The other can be a cheap VPS under 20USD and put your Apache Emulator there. Its possible to configure in your emulator to do the patching in launcher and on another pc. Though you need to study the emulator scripts.

Example: In the Launcher you can edit it using STRS to connect to the VPS by typing the IP of the VPS on the LoginServer. you have to setup it on the vps server too. when you copen your launcher it patches the patch info and it gets it on the VPS. At this stage the hacker can get the IP of the vps server while patching patch info using a phishing tool. after the hacker inputs his login details and get redirected to your server list this is where the gameguard must act. After clicking the server list your gameguard must close your client right away so he doesnt get the main server or world server IP. This is possible if you know how to make your own gameguard though.

5. Buy domain names on godaddy.com. you need atleast two. Mask your website with the 1st godaddy domain. and mask the first domain with the 2nd domain you purchase. also check the website scripts if it doesnt leak important info. Because in go daddy domain names it returns a different ip when you try to sniff it.

These are just options you can explore.
    Its up to you

- - - Updated - - -

Also if there is a way to encrypt a .dat file that would be good. because there are other ways to get the server ip using that dat file but not going to share it here.
    Last edited by lizza; 29-05-17 at 04:59 AM.

The OmegaRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date

Quote Originally Posted by Killerwoody View Post

Hah, not surprised at all.
    Last edited by Ron; 02-06-17 at 08:27 PM.
    RF-Dev Team

MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    46Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Hah, not surprised at all.
    You know him sir Ron? and also he said he is the only one legendary in the world of RF

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Advertisement