Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help to know this person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
refresh the page for the images i posted inline im also waiting on rf saga to send me the screenshots of him scamming them as well ill be posting those as soon as saga sends me them

another image of proof of erl saying he cant refund them after taking the money without completing the job he was paid to do.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Then let's just wait for the proof,
In the screenshot only saying ex-dev,
I only trying to mediate both of erl n univer,
U could report me as much as possible,
But you are the only one who said "f*ck here, f*ck there"
Please keep your head cooled

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
to clear up the ex-dev thing heres another image of erl stating his relations with saga and dont worry i stilll have plenty more coming when saga sends me the screenshots of the convo between saga and erl.

Attachments

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
all the images from saga are in please excuse the image flood it only allows 5 per post

Attachments

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
another set of 5 images

Attachments

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
if u noticed in the last set of images he says server setup and client = 15k php ive converted that and it comes out to $300 usd now any one who can dev rf knows a server setup does not cost $300 that alone is a scam

Attachments

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
last of the proof images

so killerwoody u want to call me a thief again read the proof for ur self this erl guy is scamming server owners and not even completing the job paid to do....... also if anyone else feels that me attacking a server owned by a scammer is unjustified speak up now. either way piongaming which is owned by erl is under attack now and will remain under attack for along time to come till it closes.

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
to clear up the ex-dev thing heres another image of erl stating his relations with saga and dont worry i stilll have plenty more coming when saga sends me the screenshots of the convo between saga and erl.

Oh Good day Matthew Dowell you said i am a scammer??? how about you??? as i said that server owner you protecting is a big liar so what they think to setup the server as free and the script is free lol Matt ok i will tel you you have one server contact me because you tell them that they need them to pay you a 100usd because you said you are dismiss from the residence because you are not paid for rent then your client server rejected and what did you do you attack your own client because of they dont comply... and also you said omicron attack pion server but the true is you attack omicron and you blame to pion then you attack pion and blame to omicron hahaha some admin of omicron tel about this... and you tel to omicron some server paid to destroy omicron server you can see the image as i said i am a scammer saga owner his husband came to my house he know my address why he cant go and face me if i truly scam them... Matthew remember you stand a server may return all that you did... and by the way some admin of your server is a good friend of mine... so i know all of you did to others...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
the images speak for them selfs erl..... but that doesnt matter since u decided to post here and run ur mouth you messed up and now my exploits have resumed running maybe next time u shouldnt lie and make up stories about someone who has the power to make ur server die.... and you said with your own words its hard to dev.....

Oh Good day Matthew Dowell you said i am a scammer??? how about you??? as i said that server owner you protecting is a big liar so what they think to setup the server as free and the script is free lol Matt ok i will tel you you have one server contact me because you tell them that they need them to pay you a 100usd because you said you are dismiss from the residence because you are not paid for rent then your client server rejected and what did you do you attack your own client because of they dont comply... and also you said omicron attack pion server but the true is you attack omicron and you blame to pion then you attack pion and blame to omicron hahaha some admin of omicron tel about this... and you tel to omicron some server paid to destroy omicron server you can see the image as i said i am a scammer saga owner his husband came to my house he know my address why he cant go and face me if i truly scam them... Matthew remember you stand a server may return all that you did... and by the way some admin of your server is a good friend of mine... so i know all of you did to others...

and some admins of my server? rofl are you aware i dont run any rf servers..... again thanks for lying....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Untitled-3 - Help to know this person - RaGEZONE Forums Untitled-2 - Help to know this person - RaGEZONE Forums Untitled-1 - Help to know this person - RaGEZONE Forums

Here is one of your client server you attack because they didn't comply as you see from the words
"hatag cell no." it means can you give me your cell number we talk via phone about other dowell do to them... lol im not telling that you are the owner what i tell is you developing ah new server

Attachments

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
View attachment 160825View attachment 160826View attachment 160827

Here is one of your client server you attack because they didn't comply as you see from the words
"hatag cell no." it means can you give me your cell number we talk via phone about other dowell do to them... lol im not telling that you are the owner what i tell is you developing ah new server

rofl xenon is not one of my clients..... so keep trying..... Xenon worked for RF emperium.... the owner of rf emperium is AJ which is a client of mine xenon was not xenon was fired from rf emperium due to his behavior and actions..... so try again erl because that isnt proof of anything also where is this so called proof that im opening a server?

see what i posted is real proof it shows you and rf saga making agreements and you taking advantage of rf saga it also shows that u admitted to not completing the work..... thats real proof all your posting is funny drama bs from someone who is no longer apart of the server i work for. i will also prove this as soon as emperiums owner replys back.

erl you lost this battle you can try and slander my name all you want.... yes i will admit im the one attacking your server and im the one who will be the death of your server.. and i also posted in this thread the reasons why.... you cant scam a server owner for $700 and 2 months later open your own server and expect to not be targeted people like you try and scam players and owners like... you do not deserve to profit off the rf scene when your acting like a thug stealing money from people in the scene

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
according to that server RF EmperiumMatthew Dowell and Victor Lucas is the developer suddenly that two dev is always getting money to thembut they treat as like a garbage because they run a new serverthey treat like a garbage and exile away.

That is from the Last Image i will translate the first and second image

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
liker do not close ths thread yet please i have several of my clients including the client refered to by erll in his "proof" post.. coming to back me up on this. to clear up any negitive comments or accusations against me and my repuation.

so erl u claim that i attacked and treat my clients like crap ok then so this came from emperiums owner himself... read the image

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
First 1
Chat: Then victor lucas is the owner of rf fallout now, if he update our server there a lot of bug coming through

Image 2
me: this guy attack the omicron and the other server
chat: Yes that person but whe didnt know we only need is equal server

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
so you say according to the server rf emperium..... except one problem xenon does not work for emperium and the server owner of emperium confirmed it so please stop spreading lies..... now all your doing is digging yourself a deeper hole

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
so you say according to the server rf emperium..... except one problem xenon does not work for emperium and the server owner of emperium confirmed it so please stop spreading lies..... now all your doing is digging yourself a deeper hole

Lol Really? Matthew? all we know who you are and what you did even your self you know what you do to others

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
a message to everyone here i supplied my proof to clear my name erl however has not supplied a ounce of valid proof review thu all the images and use your own brain here who really is the scammer? i honestly dont care what people think of me but i will not allow a known scammer in the rf scene to slander my reputation that ive worked so hard to earn

Reactions: Ron
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back