True MemberRank
    Feb 2009 Join Date
    MERICALocation
    741Posts

Re: Help to know this person

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by erlbinary View Post
    You know him sir Ron? and also he said he is the only one legendary in the world of RF
    Now that's an EPIC quote of a bold face lying thief... Everyone knows Matt aka Nocturnal, msd18, universegaming, Karma and a few others I can't remember!

ModeratorRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    2,183Posts

@UniverseGaming won't you come out n say something?
    sebelum dapet team noob T_T

Orang kok kayak kentut, datang2 bau abis itu ilang

True MemberRank
    Feb 2009 Join Date
    MERICALocation
    741Posts

Did a little research, apparently msd_18 is a trusted reseller for Dev Corp now haha If only fedor really knew how wrong he is haha also his new thing is NXT gaming or some crap.

True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    305Posts

rofl ERL yes i hacked your server and for anyone wondering how now it wasnt a DDOS it was a login server exploit i created if any of you had any brains at all you would put the login server on ida pro and see wat vulns u can find as far as the reason i hacked erls server its quite simple i was paid to do so by RF SAGA ERL here is a scammer got paid $700 and did not complete the task instead left and ran off with the money...... yes i can provide proof of this as well so before you want to bad mouth anyone erl why not look at yourself u scamming peice of shit...... as far as the convo erl posted that is a fake profile erl created using my image...... so nice to know theres tons of liers around..... anyways i dont ever come onto ragezone anymore beacuse everyone here is ether trolls or drama only noobs visit ragezone..... and i never once said im the only legendary dev in the world rofl that made me laugh man people are so full of shit and btw killerwoody u should tell everyone why i fired u as my dev years ago..... killerwoody was caught giving himself items that wasnt allowed ingame and when i deleted them and confronted him i told him no one in my server is god not even me and he said that he is god and can give himself watever he wants because he was a dev in my server..... so woody u was fired for stealing from me and being corrupt in my server......

- - - Updated - - -

oh and killer woody get it right my company is nxtgamingsolution currently i work for many servers, civilwar, emperium, fallout as well as many others that my companys hosts and devs for...... we have 12 dedicated servers..... so killerwoody would u mind telling the world here about how you tried to screw me over and said you could do wat u want cuz ur "god" so yah bro do the world a favor leave rf cuz all you do is bitch and cry like a 5 yearold girl

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by likertuban View Post
    @UniverseGaming won't you come out n say something?
    im never on ragezone anymore because its filled with dumbasses and noobs and a complete waste of time as its not even helpful info and broken links i have no need to come here anymore but yes im the one who attacked pion for reasons ive stated in the above reply

- - - Updated - - -

ill be posting images later of the proof that he is a scammer...

True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    305Posts

You know him sir Ron? and also he said he is the only one legendary in the world of RF
    rofl i never once said im the only legendary dev in th world but nice to know you make up lies as well as scam server owners...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Killerwoody View Post
    I can't believe you're still living so full of yourself haha Dude you're a pile of crack head trash and always will be... keep smoking that stuff so you keep believing your own lies. Don't make me contact Code Junkie to hack you again lol
    rofl code junkie hacking me dude your still got that ego bigger then ur own head do the world a favor and go hang your self the world doesnt need retarded drama filled fucks like u....
    also i do believe making threats is against ragezone rules so mod do me a favor and remove this retarded fuck from here....

its also really funny how u dont deny the words i said about u which proves that wat i said was true ..... i even have old staff from those days who can vouch for the words i speak you have a ego bigger then ur own body and all you do is talk shit day and night some of us have real jobs and real lifes to live all you do is sit on ragezone running your mouth.... do u want to know why i havent released anything to ragezone lately its because of retarded leeching fuckers like you and moron scammers like erl i have plenty of custom tools as well as 0day exloits for rf online that ive created on my own by studying the server files under ida but i refused to release anything else to ragezone because of morons like you.....

- - - Updated - - -

but in all honesty i dont give a flying fuck what any of you think.... and msg for erl i did stop the attack after talking to the co owner vancliff but in sight of this post the attack will resume till 1 of 2 conditions are met. either vancliff can fire u from pion gaming or pion gaming will die either way the attacks will resume now have a nice day and anyone else who feels like they want to bad mouth me and claim shit that aint true good luck i can really care less about your childish ways.... ill check back here in a few days have fun ragezoners.

- - - Updated - - -

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	proof erl.PNG 
Views:	27 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	160802Click image for larger version. 

Name:	proof 2.PNG 
Views:	24 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	160803Click image for larger version. 

Name:	proof 3.PNG 
Views:	22 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	160804

here is the proof this erl guy is a scammer ill have more images coming soon.

ModeratorRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    2,183Posts

Both of you please keep calm,
    I'm waiting for a proof, you said you would post it right?
    I don't really care over the drama you are in

True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    305Posts

refresh the page for the images i posted inline im also waiting on rf saga to send me the screenshots of him scamming them as well ill be posting those as soon as saga sends me them

- - - Updated - - -

another image of proof of erl saying he cant refund them after taking the money without completing the job he was paid to do.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails proof 4.PNG  

ModeratorRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    2,183Posts

Then let's just wait for the proof,
    In the screenshot only saying ex-dev,
    I only trying to mediate both of erl n univer,
    U could report me as much as possible,
    But you are the only one who said "f*ck here, f*ck there"
    Please keep your head cooled

True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    305Posts

to clear up the ex-dev thing heres another image of erl stating his relations with saga and dont worry i stilll have plenty more coming when saga sends me the screenshots of the convo between saga and erl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails proof 5.PNG  

True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    305Posts

all the images from saga are in please excuse the image flood it only allows 5 per post
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0285.jpg   scam.jpg   scam2.jpg   scam3.jpg   scam4.jpg  

True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    305Posts

another set of 5 images
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scam5.jpg   scam7.jpg   scam11.jpg   scam12.jpg   scam13.jpg  

True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    305Posts

if u noticed in the last set of images he says server setup and client = 15k php ive converted that and it comes out to $300 usd now any one who can dev rf knows a server setup does not cost $300 that alone is a scam
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scam15.jpg   scam14.jpg   scam16.jpg   scam17.jpg   proof 6.PNG  

True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    305Posts

last of the proof images

- - - Updated - - -

so killerwoody u want to call me a thief again read the proof for ur self this erl guy is scamming server owners and not even completing the job paid to do....... also if anyone else feels that me attacking a server owned by a scammer is unjustified speak up now. either way piongaming which is owned by erl is under attack now and will remain under attack for along time to come till it closes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scam18.jpg   scam19.jpg   scam20.jpg  

MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    49Posts

Quote Originally Posted by UniverseGaming View Post
    to clear up the ex-dev thing heres another image of erl stating his relations with saga and dont worry i stilll have plenty more coming when saga sends me the screenshots of the convo between saga and erl.
    Oh Good day Matthew Dowell you said i am a scammer??? how about you??? as i said that server owner you protecting is a big liar so what they think to setup the server as free and the script is free lol Matt ok i will tel you you have one server contact me because you tell them that they need them to pay you a 100usd because you said you are dismiss from the residence because you are not paid for rent then your client server rejected and what did you do you attack your own client because of they dont comply... and also you said omicron attack pion server but the true is you attack omicron and you blame to pion then you attack pion and blame to omicron hahaha some admin of omicron tel about this... and you tel to omicron some server paid to destroy omicron server you can see the image as i said i am a scammer saga owner his husband came to my house he know my address why he cant go and face me if i truly scam them... Matthew remember you stand a server may return all that you did... and by the way some admin of your server is a good friend of mine... so i know all of you did to others...

True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    305Posts

the images speak for them selfs erl..... but that doesnt matter since u decided to post here and run ur mouth you messed up and now my exploits have resumed running maybe next time u shouldnt lie and make up stories about someone who has the power to make ur server die.... and you said with your own words its hard to dev.....

- - - Updated - - -

Oh Good day Matthew Dowell you said i am a scammer??? how about you??? as i said that server owner you protecting is a big liar so what they think to setup the server as free and the script is free lol Matt ok i will tel you you have one server contact me because you tell them that they need them to pay you a 100usd because you said you are dismiss from the residence because you are not paid for rent then your client server rejected and what did you do you attack your own client because of they dont comply... and also you said omicron attack pion server but the true is you attack omicron and you blame to pion then you attack pion and blame to omicron hahaha some admin of omicron tel about this... and you tel to omicron some server paid to destroy omicron server you can see the image as i said i am a scammer saga owner his husband came to my house he know my address why he cant go and face me if i truly scam them... Matthew remember you stand a server may return all that you did... and by the way some admin of your server is a good friend of mine... so i know all of you did to others...
    and some admins of my server? rofl are you aware i dont run any rf servers..... again thanks for lying....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Advertisement