• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] RF Online for Windows 8

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Official RF Online Indonesia Server.
rflauncher.exe (Choose "Masuk RF-ONLINE"), message pop-out "Some Functions not available, Serive Pack need to be Updated"

Private RF Online Indonesia Server:
RF DreadWarlord.exe (Type username and password, log in), Choose Server (DreadWarlord NORMAL), game window pop-out, CCR Inc logo pop-out inside the game window, game window crashed.

Any idea? I heard that I must use compatibility mode Windows NT/2000, but I think Wndows 8 does not support for compatibility mode for Windows NT/2000.

I really need help since I don't have Windows NP/2000 or XP, but I do have Windows 7 but it seems not a great idea to have dual boot since my Hard Disk storage capacity is low.

Thank you in advance.

Back