Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Important]Need To Know

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello, RF Developer. after long time i think need some changing after all Magenik Back and other old member here

this important!for not make flood or some ridiculous question. because similar with old thread and just make relooping question.

How to make it clean?

1. See button search. try seach by category!before post!

Example if you wanna search by "weapon" just try search "(Question) Weapon"

or advance system search. easy.....figure it out don't lazy

2. post thread new issue not old similar

this example "Auction House" and i see there inside same as question old "How to enable auction"

3. Not Double POST!

4. Not ask if already in tutorial. like GM command!
ex : How to disable monster. lol.... i think there already full complete GM Command ~_~

5. ENGLISH!(Important). not used your Alien Language. i hate it @_@ if wanna used maybe tag ex : #terbaik

6. Don't put post old member said "why you ask same as old post". that mean some old member IGNORE your problems!(we tired ~_~)

okay just there it i think hmmmm if some moderator wanna add or edit maybe

We tired of reloop. as i think as programmer is tired look loop of that stuff. make database or data is mess. see process

ah End....

you must Think this for every sucess before ask : 2P1A1S = Process Problems Analysis Solving(Solve)

Back