Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Itemcombine/combine table client/server side

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, my itemcombine and combinetable don't match, so players cannot craft items. i would like to know if there is a tool , like for the cash shop, that create the matching files, or if someone could upload his 2 files here, would be nice.

Tablecombine.dat (server side)
itemcimbine.UDF (client side)

If you're cafting and items combination is working on your server, can you upload your file pls? Thank you

I checked my files already and to fix on my own i should match over 65k combination, wich is very impossible to do without an automatic tool, so if someone could help me with this would be great.

Thank you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
just patch your client, you can use itemcombine.edf from another rf patch with normal combine, example from Lyto Golden Patch. for link you can search in search engine like google. cmiiw

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No wait sry, how i know wich one client patch match my server side?
if your combine table script still original/pure, you can patch with official rfonline on your country. because I got same problem, before I patch itemcombine.edf from rf lyto golden patch. and now, all combine will working.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So the only thing i have to do is to download the original RF and copy the itemcombine from original into my client side? Thats all? This will match with my server side?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes, or you can download this
https://mega.nz/#!HJEHhSLJ!vlNTI7dPDSf-W1FJ5HUY7ut_0krQNtgi48sgLfWdkW0
Original CCR Datatable

Upvote 0
Back