Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mau Key Destroy

Reaction score
I've tried everything between client and server for 2232... The key will destroy but you get crit error and on log in the key is gone. My last guess is an offset in the bin causing the crit. Anyone else ran into this? I ran this by likertuban he wasn't sure either. Thanks guys!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i remember at one point in time i was able to make the key go boom without crit but that was in 223 maybe 2232 has a issue since that feature was removed?

Reaction score
well, i tried it, but somehow i can't attach ida pro to my RF_Online.bin process >.<
that is weird, it's normally work :/:
perhaps i've done some stupid thing >.<
but, i doubt it's caused by packet,
most likely because that function is removed from bin, just like hunting point function...
not so sure, can't investigate further...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
actually ive gotten hunting points to work without using any special guard or edits

Reaction score
actually ive gotten hunting points to work without using any special guard or edits
hunting point is always work, if you sell/buy something in the store will update your hunting point in the client,
because buy/sell function call function to update hunting point in the client.
and sadly only buy/sell function calling hunter point update function,
the other function won't call it.

mean you won't get your hunting point updated in clientside right away after killing monster.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
oh yah i know sadly but i dont think this is in the client i believe that this function is called in the server as a packet u should be able to tell the server to tell the client to update it making it a simple call method in asm in the zone guard source

as for mau boom it may also be a animation problem to causing ur DC

Reaction score
oh yah i know sadly but i dont think this is in the client i believe that this function is called in the server as a packet u should be able to tell the server to tell the client to update it making it a simple call method in asm in the zone guard source

as for mau boom it may also be a animation problem to causing ur DC

sadly your believe is wrong, the zone send right packet, packet is actually easy, nothing really amazing actually.hahahaha
it tell client to update hunter point, but the client didn't handle the request, mean it ignore hunter point update because the function in the client did not call hunter point update function when zone send packet to tell client to update hunter point,
how i know? because i fix it using module in clientside, just call the function to update hunter point.
i checked both in client and serverside already.
you could force hunter point to update from server tho'
by sending buy/sell packet error, it will update your hunter point, but if you get close to NPC when killing monster, you will get buy/sell error result xD
and that is not really how it should, zoneserver is already do what it's job, it should be client work next that is what i think....
so i decided to use clientmodule instead, it's different from AH, tho
i already tell what packet needed to fix AH, so it's easy

MAU probably animation, i remember before, it didn't make me DC before, but instead make me die, the key is gone, but i can't buy/call another MAU, that is why it's weird.hahahaha
and sadly, i can't attach ida pro :'(
probably due 100% CPU when running zone and client in the same computer :'(

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i'm not get critical , but if MAU Destroy i cant use other MAU , need Logout (if im use protect ZoneServer) no Disconnect from Server . #badenglish

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
any ppl says : use MAU.dat (Server) from 216 , but im not remember what .dat

Back