Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NPC Editing question

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I added a item in a shop in the store.edf, added the item code, increased the number of slots of the npc by 1, and selected the item's shop code (17 as it is a generator) my question is, i only editted my own client and was expecting to see the item in the store (wouldn't be able to buy it ofc, because the item wasn't in the server side yet), was my expectations correct and i made a mistake somewhere in my editing client side or do i need both sides to be included to be able to see the item in store?

☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
If you want to show your items in the NPCs you just have to edit the client side (item ID, item type and item amount, ofc but when you buy the item you will get disconnect from the client because the client cannot read the same info in the server side

Upvote 0
Back