Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nvidia Graphics Support

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Want to ask if anybody here experienced this,
on my notebook i have graphic card Nvidia GeForce 840M,
Firstly i want to tell you its only 2.1.6 launcher proble, also other players with nvidia graphic cards experiencing these problems, game is lagging and they cant choose their nvidia card in the settigs, here is the screen shot :
VivienX - Nvidia Graphics Support - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hold your Windows key and hit "R" then type in dxdiag. You should have a Display tab and a Render tab. You'll see that you system does not technically use the Nvidia card as your display instead it uses your Intel HD. The rendering is done by your graphics card. You might search online for a way to force only the Nvidia to do everything but my guess it would involve altering the settings in your bios but I could be wrong. I have a similar setup as you show but have never had any issues. I run everything at max

Upvote 0
Back