Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Penzer generator charm

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I noticed acquiring 5 mau blessing and my mau has good attack damages. if i add 5 Penzer gen purchased on foreign vendor my attack decreases significantly. its my first time tackling the gens.

Reaction score
you only need 1 MAU blessing, 5 is a waste,
1 MAU Blessing increase 400% of MAU attack CMIIW (check on your resourceitem.dat)
and that is also max value, so there's no point on having 5 of them,
1 penzer add 0,1 or 10% and max value is 0.5 or 50%...
i dont think your attack decrease...
perhaps it's not hit critical that is all :p:
you are lucky i happened to check on panzer and MAU Blessing today :p:
that is why i can answer here...
tho' some people say there's a bug on MAU Blessing, i'm not so sure if it's true or not :D:

------edit-----
after checking, max value of MAU blessing+panzer+every panzer else is 5.0
without any of those item it value is 1.0
with 1 MAU blessing it's already become 5.0
panzer and any other panzer generator (cash or NPC) did not affect it at all (at least not in serverside) not sure about clientside

Last edited:
Reaction score
Also their very buggy, test atk on mobs you will see mau bless is a pile of crap. It will show massive atk in the window but on my it will change 1 to 2k at max. I e had this issue before the best thing to do is adjust mau damage to have gens all the time and just remember the penzers charms!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
adjustig the mau damage is a bad idea. ive been there. i figured it out. Mau blessing is not bugged. it will bug if you buy penzer gens and put them into your bag together with mau blessings. it will cancel out each others effects resulting to no additional damages. im not sure why. but in my test with chars and monsters it proves the idea. mau gives more damage without the penzer.

Reaction score
adjustig the mau damage is a bad idea. ive been there. i figured it out. Mau blessing is not bugged. it will bug if you buy penzer gens and put them into your bag together with mau blessings. it will cancel out each others effects resulting to no additional damages. im not sure why. but in my test with chars and monsters it proves the idea. mau gives more damage without the penzer.
no no no, it's totally wrong IMO,
penzer and MAU blessing are both the same (see resourceitem.dat) in serverside
both have the same effect, different in value,
take a note that MAU blessing is taking part of your attack, so if you equip different weapon, or not equiping weapon, will result in different attack,
even if you become archon, your MAU attack will also increase...
and as i said, max additional MAU attack is 400% which equal to 1 MAU blessing, taking another panzer/MAU blessing should not lower nor make the damage higher...
unless, something goes wrong with your server...
i also inspecting in the serverside tho'

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well i guess something is wrong with my server liker. thats the case im experiencing right now. i have checked the server files already and yes they just the same. but well atleast i know 1 of them is working so il live with it.

Back